Mundi

Mundi

May 31, 2020
My mom committed suicide when I was 16. She had threatened/attempted most of my life, including by rolling 3 cars in suicide attempts and spending 4 months in a psych hospital. She was also very abusive to me and my younger siblings, so at the end, I wanted her to do it. As for how it affects me now: in suicidal moments, I believe that it would be better for most people if I got it over with, rather than dragging them through my episodes over many years like my mom did.

• Aww..
Reactions: FriendofDeath and Oyoy
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
We have all lost someone here to suicide. The forum it littered with those who have passed.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath and Adamsnolife
holly1222

holly1222

May 30, 2020
One of my close friends nearly a year ago, she was just 19. I'm devastated but also proud she had the courage to do so and not have to endure anymore suffering. I'm 27 and I was the same at 19, if I'd of known I had another 8 years of the same shit I would of done it at her age too rather than suffering for so many more years. I miss her greatly, it won't be long til we're back together now.

• Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath
Maddox67

Maddox67

Jun 28, 2020
Yes I lost my father and more recently a really good friend,and also almost lost my own life due to eating 100 morphine tablets and bunch of other stuff,died briefly and had to be bought back to life in the ambulance twice.spent two days in a coma and was angry when I woke up.the darkness was so peaceful.but I don't blame it on my father he must of been in pain like we all are.

• Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath