MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
What the title says and if the answer is yes please share what happened, how you survived, and if you have any lasting effects and disabilities after

(I'm looking into doing this method)

N

nomore1219

Jan 15, 2024
I jumped off the 6th story of a parking garage when I was in psychosis and I don't remember it. I almost died. I woke up in the hospital with a severely broken leg and a spinal cord injury. I wasn't paralyzed thank god but the potential of becoming paralyzed scares me too much to ever jump again, even from a more lethal height.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: cherrypiegonnadie, throneofdispair03, MiMif and 1 other person
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
I jumped off the 6th story of a parking garage when I was in psychosis and I don't remember it. I almost died. I woke up in the hospital with a severely broken leg and a spinal cord injury. I wasn't paralyzed thank god but the potential of becoming paralyzed scares me too much to ever jump again, even from a more lethal height.
How exactly did you jump? Like which direction? Did you go back facing the ground and just leaned back or face facing the ground and leaned forward? Or did you just jump?

Also do you remember the pain you felt when you landed? Or was it too much that your senses overloaded and you didn't really feel it?

Thanks for sharing btw

N

nomore1219

Jan 15, 2024
I actually don't remember any of it, whether it was due to psychosis or due to the trauma of jumping I have no recollection

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
I actually don't remember any of it, whether it was due to psychosis or due to the trauma of jumping I have no recollection
Thanks anyway for sharing...I'm really scared of becoming paralyzed but I want to ctb by jumping