violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
What was it like?

Reactions: ipmanwc0
F

flying-soon

Oct 23, 2023
Back in late 2018 or early 2019, I used to live in a basement with 2 other people and there were 4-5 persons who lived on the upper floor of the same house. We had a garage which was full of random stuff and there was a tiny room in there which we used for laundry.
So, one day in the middle of the week I decided to go do laundry and when I tried to open the garage door, it was locked. I thought maybe the landlord has locked it because he used to complain often that we are only supposed to do laundry on the weekend. So, I didn't thought much and just decided to wait till the weekend.

Then over the weekend, one of my roommate went upstairs to do laundry and still the door was locked. So, we decided to call the landlord to tell him to give us the key to garage so that we can do laundry. To our surprise, landlord denied that he never locked the garage and maybe we should try to push it open. First we tried to use the key which didn't worked since the door was not locked using the key but door latch. So, we tried to break it open and as soon as we did it, we found a body hanging from the fan and since it was like that for few days, his neck was stretched so long that his body was almost half lying on the floor.

Since it was winters, so nobody was able to smell anything or that. That was a very shocking experience for me, and I always used to feel like how hard can life be that one has to resort to this, never did I knew that I would find myself in similar situation not so long after.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: DeadHead, Spiritual survivor, BananiFatFat and 6 others
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
Yes... In my job I deal with all sorts of deaths.. Suicide is one of them..

Reactions: sfdwx
deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
I've seen someone jump from a building, i watched his body crack into pieces as he hit the ground and bits of his organs splatter everywhere.

• Aww..
Reactions: Spiritual survivor and hi-okbye
burglarlydante

burglarlydante

Apr 30, 2020
nop, and I hope I never do see something like this. It will be the end line for me

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
My coworker found two of them within a month of each other.

• Aww..
Reactions: Spiritual survivor
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
Yep, found him OD'd then watched his death rattle at the hospital.
His time had come as he wished