• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
The 2023 ppeh is out!! If anyone old enough has a link, please share with us

• Love
Reactions: Jarni and Obliviate
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
The 2023 ppeh is out!! If anyone old enough has a link, please share with us
ugh I wish it was accessible to everyone I would have bought it. If anyone can please share we would be very grateful

Reactions: Jarni and littlelady774
Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
I think someone that really really wants out, isn't concerned about potentially feeling nauseous or having slight discomfort

Nausea can elicit SI. Nausea can vary in degrees of intensity, but nausea and panic/dysphoria go hand-in-hand.

And tachycardia can be very unnerving.

Reactions: DeadHead and AnonymousS
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Hi, Dr. Philip claims it's a humane end of life method even for pigs and keeps claiming it as even a happy hypoxia meaning a good peaceful end of life method. He mentions the pigs on the first podcast I listed No. 4 Lethal salts and the law
Thank you!

yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
If anyone plans on taking SN, I highly recommend listening to the following podcasts: (Lethal Salts & the Law), (Lethal Salts Part II), (The R2D Debreather, more on the lethal salts, plus CNN story on Cindy Shepler & her trip to Pegasos) (skip to the SN part), (Physiology of a Good Death – why it works & how!) so far, Philip keeps saying how SN is a happy hypoxic death if all protocols are followed, hmnnnn it's quite interesting
Hi first of all about to listen to this i have my sn from ic
Live in the uk have meto and 5mg of dizpam like a box so not the benzo that's recommended
I have 100g of sn 2 packets of 50g
Now you said all protocols are followed which is what I assume will be said in the podcast does this mean it won't be peaceful for me doing it?

I ask since this is how I plan to go in the very near future and the endless sn fail thrads and how bad it felt has scared me out of my mind but I don't have a better method and also well already have the sn lol.
I do plan to listej to the podcasts thanks for the links will start tonight.

So sorry if what I've just asked is answered in the podcast themselves

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Hi first of all about to listen to this i have my sn from ic
Live in the uk have meto and 5mg of dizpam like a box so not the benzo that's recommended
I have 100g of sn 2 packets of 50g
Now you said all protocols are followed which is what I assume will be said in the podcast does this mean it won't be peaceful for me doing it?

I ask since this is how I plan to go in the very near future and the endless sn fail thrads and how bad it felt has scared me out of my mind but I don't have a better method and also well already have the sn lol.
I do plan to listej to the podcasts thanks for the links will start tonight.

So sorry if what I've just asked is answered in the podcast themselves
Honestly I'm not entirely sure, he just says the SN process itself is suppose to by a happy hypoxia but I'm not sure if he means with all the meds included or just the SN itself. The other meds I know are suppose to make it an easier death. The purpose of the antiemetic is so you would be less likely to vomit it up, benzos to help you relax and the pain killers for well the headache. To ease with any possible discomfort. He explains the science behind SN the whole methemoglobinemia and inability to transport oxygen.

It would be nice if you can listen to the podcasts to see if you can actually find an answer and lmk.

pillow933

pillow933

Student
Mar 7, 2020
Kindly link a thread that chronicles a SN exit that does not involve tachycardia, nausea or some other discomfort.
"sounds miserable" =/= tachycardia, nausea or other mild discomfort...

• Informative
Reactions: Obliviate
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I think every method will have some sort of discomfort, for example even the inert gas method, having that annoying exit bag on your head can be very uncomfortable and feeling enclosed I know it was for me. Nembutal, heard it tastes disgusting and there's a chance of vomiting too.

The only method I can think of would be the sarco
@Obliviate Btw do you have any forum links to the recent failures using the SN method (mainly only ones where the person was not interrupted/found early)..?

Unless you meant reported failures off-site.
Honestly there are a couple but their jumbled around somewhere, I would have to find them but you could do so to with the search bar "SN fail" or "didn't work" those types of words

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadHead and pillow933
yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
Honestly I'm not entirely sure, he just says the SN process itself is suppose to by a happy hypoxia but I'm not sure if he means with all the meds included or just the SN itself. The other meds I know are suppose to make it an easier death. The purpose of the antiemetic is so you would be less likely to vomit it up, benzos to help you relax and the pain killers for well the headache. To ease with any possible discomfort. He explains the science behind SN the whole methemoglobinemia and inability to transport oxygen.

It would be nice if you can listen to the podcasts to see if you can actually find an answer and lmk.
Thanks for your replay and I get you don't worry was going to listen to them personally tonight thanks alot of the links if I do come across anything to do with benzos ill write it down

• Love
resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
This was a very interesting post, thank you for posting!!

RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Stuck in a roundabout with no exits!
Apr 5, 2023
SN has become the dominant "humane" method in Texas for controlling wild pig populations.

Fun fact I guess.

Wonder if SN would be easier to find in Texas, hmmm....

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
BOOST because too many negative things about SN lately. Still not positive about the peace and pain of SN but Take this with a grain of salt (LOL see what I did there?)
Don't know who to trust. Prolifers WERE and ALWAYS will be on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadHead
Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
BOOST because too many negative things about SN lately. Still not positive about the peace and pain of SN but Take this with a grain of salt (LOL see what I did there?)
Don't know who to trust. Prolifers WERE and ALWAYS will be on here.
"negative things"
What is it ?

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
"negative things"
What is it ?
Just a lot of posts and comments in the last couple of weeks from users here questioning the reliability of the SN, and peacefulness. I've been on here for over a year now and I have seen many pass from SN but it still scares me.

Reactions: Klimpop
Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
Just a lot of posts and comments in the last couple of weeks from users here questioning the reliability of the SN, and peacefulness. I've been on here for over a year now and I have seen many pass from SN but it still scares me.
I think I read until my eyes became red. No one survived without calling an ambulance If there is another method other than nitrogen, we will need a year or two until we have knowledge

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I think I read until my eyes became red. No one survived without calling an ambulance If there is another method other than nitrogen, we will need a year or two until we have knowledge
Well i've seen some failed threads where people just wake up hours later and others vomit it out and others saying it was so painful they were screaming etc etc while others saying it was very peaceful.......again could be prolifers but no one knows for sure.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
so podcasts are fine but even the mention of a livestream garners 'warnings'. like i said, and it's painful for some to hear:

there are a shit-ton of attention-seeking, severely mentally-ill liars on this forum who have absolutely no intention of ending their lives -- they just like to see the replies and likes. is truth sad? sure it is. but it doesn't change the fact.
What are you talking about? Are you comparing an informative podcast link to a stream of suicide? Confused.

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
I'm currently listening to the SN podcasts on EXIT international with the PPEH authors Philip and Fiona and it's very informative. They also claim it can have an euphoric effect. They claim it to be peaceful and the next Nembutal although a huge thing they mention is vomiting. It makes me feel much better about the the method as their have been lots of fails lately (which again could just be prolifers)
Imo most, if not all, of the fails are from not properly identifying nitrite/nitrate and purity levels. just my opinion

A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
I listened to a lot of the episodes on Spotify. I can imagine some euphoria since that's a general phenomenon in the dying process. Definitely motivated me for the method again, I feel like people here tend to underappreciate sometimes how peaceful and successful the method tends to be compared to others.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Idk I don't think it's as peaceful as they say

Reactions: DeadHead
A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
I too think that SN is less peaceful than it is perceived here. There is some kind of SN hype here. But the more I read about the different methods here, the more I think that all are less peaceful than they look at first glance.

Reactions: DeadHead and DreamEnd
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Is there any more recent updates or podcasts on SN ? Just wondering.
Not sure. I'll check. Maybe on spotify.
I listened to a lot of the episodes on Spotify. I can imagine some euphoria since that's a general phenomenon in the dying process. Definitely motivated me for the method again, I feel like people here tend to underappreciate sometimes how peaceful and successful the method tends to be compared to others.
I definitely appreciate it but also freaked out by it.
I too think that SN is less peaceful than it is perceived here. There is some kind of SN hype here. But the more I read about the different methods here, the more I think that all are less peaceful than they look at first glance.
At this point, it's the best poor man's way to CTB

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No method is perfect and easy. Of all the methods here I believe SN to be near best if one is lucky enough to aquire it. But "euphoric"? no. Of all the SN reports here I have read a lot of "discomfort" but not "euphoric"
On the contrary I have seen people use the word euphoric for partial hanging.

LupuZ8

LupuZ8

Nobody hates me more then I hate myself.
Nov 2, 2023
yeah it might be peaceful -- but if you really want to die, you look at the biological requirements of an SN death and you add another gram or two just to 'make sure'. if one truly wants to die, the 'peaceful' aspect will always take a back seat to actually getting the job done
I dont really want to die but at this point it is the only way I know to end suffering for good. I dont want to spend my last Moments alive in horrible pain. I want my last Moments to be calm and then drift of into eternal nothingness. So for me i want it to be peaceful. I suffered enough during my life so I dont want those last moments to be painful. Thats why I am looking for methods with high succes rate and that are peaceful. In my country, Belgium, Euthanasia is legal in some circumstances but its difficult to actually get permission. If I could then I can get Everything done, say goodbye and go. Then my business here on earth is done and its time to rest. I can go feeling ready and maybe a bit happy i dont know. Thats what I want it to be like. Not to vomit and cry and moan from the pain and then to die. I didnt live all those years for that to be the end. I hate myself but I think I deserve a peaceful death like everybody else.