• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I have no source sorry. I have seen a couple people say that so just assumed they had learned this it was accurate and explained the delays logically. My mistake if that's not a fact.

I can't read anything about issues in the mexican post services. If these delivery issues don't happen on a big scale and aren't worthy a news somewhere, then chances are it only affects us, ordering an illegal substance. If 20 customers don't get a very specific package from the same person, isn't that odd? I don't want to be overly negative but we should be realistic. None of these possible explanations so far line up with reality. That's why I say, don't order until we have clarification about the whole A situation. There is a high chance right now that you won't receive anything.

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
I'd advise not to speculate. Just keep calm for a few more days until we have clarification.
I mean it literally could be anything that is delaying the packages, no point in guessing.

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
I can't read anything about issues in the mexican post services. If these delivery issues don't happen on a big scale and aren't worthy a news somewhere, then chances are it only affects us, ordering an illegal substance. If 20 customers don't get a very specific package from the same person, isn't that odd? I don't want to be overly negative but we should be realistic. None of these possible explanations so far line up with reality. That's why I say, don't order until we have clarification about the whole A situation. There is a high chance right now that you won't receive anything.

But how can you know the state of the postal service in Mexico? Maybe all the politics happening there is delaying all international shipments or that he is being cautious about how much he sends at once? I think it's way too early to panic and assume the worst. I have seen these delays reported over and over from Mexico and even back when you could order from China. People panic....the sellers aren't great at communicating....they get their stuff and tell everyone else to calm down and not worry....then the next person panics when they have a delay and decides its all falling apart...then the next...etc. But I guess people need their own experience to understand. I think it's not very nice of you to post such worrying theories when you already have yours and others are waiting. All you do is upset them more.

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I'm not panicking, why would I? It doesn't affect me anymore. I'm just saying you should be careful with placing any orders right now because you could lose a lot of money. And if a country the size of Mexico had postal issues, I'm sure it would be reported somewhere in the internet. This delay is going on for a couple of weeks now, right? But I can't read anything at all about that and all I'm saying is: quite odd it's us not receiving any of these packages. Because in our cases, there might be a clear reason for it.

Last edited:

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
As you said it doesnt effect you any more but you are going to worry those who are effected by continuing to speculate and say how odd you think it is and engender fear with such words. I have been reading such forums for nearly 15 years and its not uncommon or weird to have delays and bad communication from the PPH sellers. Every time people post like you have saying "well MAYBE he is scamming people selling as much as possible knowing its the end" and people freak out. You can always find a reason to say something is fishy and it helps nobody to speculate and actually HURTS people with worry and fear. You either take the risk and order or you don't and the situation there is no different today than a year ago or 10 years ago.

Last edited:
D

Done

Student
Jul 28, 2018
Funny, @RainAndSadness I did the same thing and tried to look up this issue with the Mexican postal service online and couldn't find a thing. I did think that was quite odd and started to become really skeptical about this whole thing, too.

Reactions: saffron
C

Cromulus

Apr 20, 2018
He told me he wasn't taking new orders until he figured the postal situation out. If he was exit scamming I'd think he'd just tell me, "don't worry, order now! It's all sorted! That gives me hope.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Funny, @RainAndSadness I did the same thing and tried to look up this issue with the Mexican postal service online and couldn't find a thing. I did think that was quite odd and started to become really skeptical about this whole thing, too.

It's definitely a reason to be sceptical, yeah.

As you said it doesnt effect you any more but you are going to worry those who are effected by continuing to speculate and say how odd you think it is and engender fear with such words. I have been reading such forums for nearly 15 years and its not uncommon or weird to have delays and bad communication from the PPH sellers. Every time people post like you have saying "well MAYBE he is scamming people selling as much as possible knowing its the end" and people freak out. You can always find a reason to say something is fishy and it helps nobody to speculate and actually HURTS people with worry and fear. You either take the risk and order or you don't and the situation there is no different today than a year ago or 10 years ago.

Don't you think the people deserve a realistic interpretation of the situation? I think it's important to warn people because they might actually lose a lot of money if I'm right with my guess. And I also think you deserve to know all possible outcomes if you're waiting for N. I already said A is reliable because I got my N and I also agreed it's best to wait for now. But people should know the possible consequences if they decide to spend a couple of hundred bucks for their method right now. And the situation clearly changed since I ordered my N so I would be a dick if I didn't mention that at least once.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morning Angel, DarkTear and lastsummer

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
Nevermind man. I am not going to argue endlessly. I don't think your assessment is "realistic" or helpful and I think you are inciting unneeded drama and worry. Acting like it's done out of some duty to warn is selfish. Carry on if needed however.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Nevermind man. I am not going to argue endlessly. I don't think your assessment is "realistic" or helpful and I think you are inciting unneeded drama and worry. Acting like it's done out of some duty to warn is selfish. Carry on if needed however.

I'm selfish for trying to help people saving their money. Alright.

C

Cromulus

Apr 20, 2018
It's definitely a reason to be sceptical, yeah.

Don't you think the people deserve a realistic interpretation of the situation? I think it's important to warn people because they might actually lose a lot of money if I'm right with my guess. And I also think you deserve to know all possible outcomes if you're waiting for N. I already said A is reliable because I got my N and I also agreed it's best to wait for now. But people should know the possible consequences if they decide to spend a couple of hundred bucks for their method right now. And the situation clearly changed since I ordered my N so I would be a dick if I didn't mention that at least once.

But he told me he's not taking new orders until he figures out the post issues and I haven't even ordered yet so....

Reactions: tearsinrain and Griffiths
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
But he told me he's not taking new orders until he figures out the post issues and I haven't even ordered yet so....

A has said a lot of things in the recent past that couldn't be verified, especially when it was about the delays. If it's true though then there is nothing to worry about. I guess we will know in 2-3 weeks.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Yeah same, I ordered late June.

Weird. When exaxtly in June did you order? My package left the border within 5 days and arrived around one week earlier than expexted. The delivery was super fast, I was very impressed. Another member from this forum who already passed away also told me his package came way earlier than it should have. The current situation is just weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: ephemeral
Charlie

Charlie

Student
May 12, 2018
No idea why I gave 550 dollars away for the package to be stuck in Mexico.

He isn't going to issue any refunds or replacements for when these packages never arrive I bet too.

All I wanted was a peaceful exit.

Reactions: RainAndSadness
J

Jonnydoeuk

Aug 4, 2018
No idea why I gave 550 dollars away for the package to be stuck in Mexico.

He isn't going to issue any refunds or replacements for when these packages never arrive I bet too.

All I wanted was a peaceful exit.

I've heard from him that if the package never arrives he won't send a freebie but one at a much reduced cost maybe that's your option ??

P

Psi350000

Aug 4, 2018
Ordered mine July 3rd, been stuck at the Mexico post it seems like. I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue.

Reactions: Charlie and lastsummer
Charlie

Charlie

Student
May 12, 2018
Ordered mine July 3rd, been stuck at the Mexico post it seems like. I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue.
I'm very sorry :'( seems like it'll not arrive for me either.

I guess I'll try to find another way to go now

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
I'm very sorry :'( seems like it'll not arrive for me either.

I guess I'll try to find another way to go now

Be patient as hard as that is. I have seen this cycle over and over for years. Communication has always been bad and some people didn't hear anything until the package showed up suddenly. Sellers have always had slower and faster times. Don't decide it's fucked until it's fucked and there is proof from reliable sources, and that doesn't mean people saying "I think that....." or "It's obvious that....". Every time this happens some people foment drama and lots of people get upset. This has happened before and it will happen again.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife and Charlie
P

Psi350000

Aug 4, 2018
Be patient as hard as that is. I have seen this cycle over and over for years. Communication has always been bad and some people didn't hear anything until the package showed up suddenly. Sellers have always had slower and faster times. Don't decide it's fucked until it's fucked and there is proof from reliable sources, and that doesn't mean people saying "I think that....." or "It's obvious that....". Every time this happens some people foment drama and lots of people get upset. This has happened before and it will happen again.
I agree, I like that A is communicative too. I feel bad now since I had messaged him letting him know it might have gotten stuck at customs, and if I could reorder.

Charlie

Charlie

Student
May 12, 2018
Isn't taking over a month a clear sign the packages are simply not arriving? What is realistic in these circumstances? I have no idea what I'm doing >_<

P

Psi350000

Aug 4, 2018
Isn't taking over a month a clear sign the packages are simply not arriving? What is realistic in these circumstances? I have no idea what I'm doing >_<
Even if we can't get N, there are many many other methods!

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018

Not it's not. Sometimes sellers pause to avoid suspicion. Sometimes postal services have hang ups. There are lots of plausible reasons and "scam" or "not coming ever" has not been the case with the reputable PPH sellers in all these years so unlikely to be the case now. People have posted that Alejandro has said not to worry and its going to get there. Based on his record for 10 or so years I'd believe that until I had proof to the contrary.

Reactions: Psi350000
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
And do not bombard A with emails. Please only email him if you are very serious and have the means to place a order with in the next month or two.
I think people should be able to contact A regardless of what their intentions are. People can't predict how busy or not busy he is, or when the post issue will clear up.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals