• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
Recently?

All I've seen is post saying it's stuck in Mexico City for weeks.

Has anyone actually gotten theirs that's ordered recently?

Reactions: bag.of.cats, Darkdreamer001, lastsummer and 3 others
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
Good to know I've been wondering about the delay... will it ever come?

C

Cromulus

Apr 20, 2018
Good to know I've been wondering about the delay... will it ever come?

I'm not sure. Have you ordered already? What's tracking say. I haven't ordered I've been saving up but this all sounds fishy as he'll which sucks because I was about ready to order.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
E

ephemeral

Jul 10, 2018
Edit: post no longer relevant

Last edited:
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
These delays, they're for all kinds of packages, right? I'm looking to ctb in the next two months, and minus a few minor things, metoclopramide is the only thing left for me to buy.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I received my N within 2 weeks. I don't know why others get their N stuck in Mexico.

Reactions: Marz, Darkdreamer001, lastsummer and 1 other person
Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
I received my N within 2 weeks. I don't know why others get their N stuck in Mexico.
Did you ask for regular post or private courier?
Btw, I thought you had already taken your n as I havent seen you posting lately

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, RainAndSadness and Fenrirsend
F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
They've been stuck in Mexico city for weeks according to most people. I asked A as I'm ready to order n,he sent me a message saying something bout the post got privatised in Mexico as of July 1st.

Why am trying to find someone who gotten theirs since then

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and lastsummer
F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
Would like to know this as well

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

Thanks for remembering me. I wish it was done already but I'm planning my exit for september. I didn't find the right moment yet and my upcoming birthday is also gonna prolong the inevitable a bit, sadly. I'm currently visiting my long-distance girlfriend (most likely for the last time ever), which is also the reason why I haven't been posting a lot lately. She doesn't know about my intentions to commit suicide so I have to be really careful with visiting pages like SS. So yeah, my situation is a bit complicated but nothing changed regarding my upcoming exit. It's definitely gonna happen. I'll be more active next week again. You can also count on a note before I finally leave so you have confirmation about the potency of N. I hope I can help with questions regarding N in the meantime.

TL; DR - I ordered with regular post, no EMS. My order got sent on June 20. If you have more questions, let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: shadow11, Shady33, bag.of.cats and 4 others
C

Cromulus

Apr 20, 2018
Thanks for remembering me. I wish it was done already but I'm planning my exit for september. I didn't find the right moment yet and my upcoming birthday is also gonna prolong the inevitable a bit, sadly. I'm currently visiting my long-distance girlfriend (most likely for the last time ever), which is also the reason why I haven't been posting a lot lately. She doesn't know about my intentions to commit suicide so I have to be really careful with visiting pages like SS. So yeah, my situation is a bit complicated but nothing changed regarding my upcoming exit. It's definitely gonna happen. I'll be more active next week again. You can also count on a note before I finally leave so you have confirmation about the potency of N. I hope I can help with questions regarding N in the meantime.

TL; DR - I ordered with regular post, no EMS. My order got sent on June 20. If you have more questions, let me know.

Seems like you ordered just in time. They packages have just started having problems if you ordered in the last few weeks. Lucky I'm jealous.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Seems like you ordered just in time. They packages have just started having problems if you ordered in the last few weeks. Lucky I'm jealous.

Damn that sucks. I'm really sorry for you. Possible issues like these were the main reasons why I ordered as quickly as possible. I made the purchase one week after registration in this forum. And I'm so very glad I did, knowing people seem to have issues recently.

Does that mean the A-method is dead for now?

G

Griffiths

Aug 1, 2018
Damn that sucks. I'm really sorry for you. Possible issues like these were the main reasons why I ordered as quickly as possible. I made the purchase one week after registration in this forum. And I'm so very glad I did, knowing people seem to have issues recently.

Does that mean the A-method is dead for now?
I dont know about being dead, I asked him about those problems and If he found a solution. Still waiting for the answer.

Reactions: Fenrirsend
F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
I dont know about being dead, I asked him about those problems and If he found a solution. Still waiting for the answer.
Let us know what u find out...a is most of our life lines.

Reactions: shadow11, Darkdreamer001, saffron and 2 others
CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018

He said it's ready to be delivered but that wasn't true it still remained in transit as with other people I've talked to.

C

Cromulus

Apr 20, 2018
He sent me an update today ... If anyone wants to know... PM me I don't want to be making everything he says public

Reactions: tearsinrain, GodKnows, Darkdreamer001 and 7 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

Because everyone … including law enforcement can see public posts. ;)
I don't know if we are being monitored but why take the chance. :)

Reactions: tearsinrain, Decker, Fenrirsend and 2 others
C

Cromulus

Apr 20, 2018
Okay I got way too many PMs sorry but you can email him yourself I feel weird about being a part of this many people figuring out how to CTB.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Okay I got way too many PMs sorry but you can email him yourself I feel weird about being a part of this many people figuring out how to CTB.

And I hope anyone who has Sent Cromulus a PM will follow his example and not post this information on the public forums. It should always be done privately so we don't end up taking this option away for everyone.

Reactions: tearsinrain, not-2-b-the-answer and Saraphin
D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018

And do not bombard A with emails. Please only email him if you are very serious and have the means to place a order with in the next month or two.

Reactions: tearsinrain, Xingster, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
I'm curious what's going on with A's N.

Shady33

Shady33

Student
May 25, 2018
My package is still stuck at the mexico post office :'- (

GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
Glad to hear that A isn't compromised.

Reactions: Xingster
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
For the people considering to order N: I would wait until the situation cleared up again. We're talking about a lot of money so it should be spent wisely. Maybe the whole delay is temporary, maybe it isn't. I hope it is because I think everyone deserve a painless and peaceful death.

Reactions: namelessdreame and Shady33

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
Because everyone … including law enforcement can see public posts. ;)
I don't know if we are being monitored but why take the chance. :)

Anyone can sign up and pretend to be one of us, even police. So putting it in a PM isn't protecting anything as that cop could say "hey PM me too thx". Same with calling nembutal N and Alejandro A etc. Anyone who cares to know can find this stuff out in 5min and any police who care to know aren't stupid. I mean the PPH is available to anyone to buy openly on their website...and it has the sellers in it. None of this is a secret and all the code words are silly. I type N out of laziness but have no illusions it's fooling anyone.

About the postal situation I would place odds in it just being logistics and the newly privatised Mexican post having teething pains. I don't think anything nefarious is happening or they are intercepting anything. I think they are just behind and learning it's not so easy to run an international postal service.

Reactions: tearsinrain, not-2-b-the-answer, lastsummer and 2 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
About the postal situation I would place odds in it just being logistics and the newly privatised Mexican post having teething pains. I don't think anything nefarious is happening or they are intercepting anything. I think they are just behind and learning it's not so easy to run an international postal service.

Do you have a source about the post service being privatised?

I doubt anything gets privatised in Mexico. The new president is left-leaning and literally said nothing will be privatised in Mexico.

https://www.telesurtv.net/english/n...To-The-Dust-Bin-Of-History-20180529-0015.html

It could just be an excuse to keep the cash flow going... that's my guess. Sorry but I have to be sceptical in circumstances like this. A is reliable, I know this because I received my package. But that doesn't mean he wouldn't want to sell as many bottles as possible when his business model is crashing. It's about money, as always. And A is highly interested in selling as much N as possible before everything implodes. And maybe it is imploding right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: lastsummer

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
Do you have a source about the post service being privatised?

I doubt anything gets privatised in Mexico. The new president is left-leaning and literally said nothing will be privatised in Mexico.

https://www.telesurtv.net/english/n...To-The-Dust-Bin-Of-History-20180529-0015.html

It could just be an excuse to keep the cash flow going... that's my guess. Sorry but I have to be sceptical in circumstances like this. A is reliable, I know this because I received my package. But that doesn't mean he wouldn't want to sell as many bottles as possible when his business model is crashing. It's about money, as always. And A is highly interested in selling as much N as possible before everything implodes. And maybe it is imploding right now.

I have no source sorry. I have seen a couple people say that so just assumed they had learned this it was accurate and explained the delays logically. I shouldn't have replied about that without verifying. I just got frustrated seeing some people freak out and others gatekeeping. That seems to happen continuously in such forums where people's fear feeds one another and people forget how nervous they were when thy were the ones waiting.

Last edited: