• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
Not about the site, but I told my therapist about the PPH when I was in highschool. Was promptly given a psych eval.

• Aww..
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Not about the site, but I told my therapist about the PPH when I was in highschool. Was promptly given a psych eval.
Howdy!

I had to respond to your post, as it made me both so sad and mad for you. This is what is SO wrong with mental health globally, as far as being honest and getting slammed, SO WRONG. Where is the understanding and empathy?

My heart broke into pieces reading your post as you were brave, honest and forth coming, and you got slapped around, verbally not physically, but still the same.

Oh yes, I have had some of the same experiences of being straight up front and paying the price, will society ever learn is my question.

Sending you lots of huge hugs, love, understanding and bright blue sunny skies to enjoy.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: illvoid