TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Is there anyone who efver fall in love naturally with another member on SS? I'm jiust asking out of pure curiosity and because i'm drunk asf and because I want to hear love stories.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: chloramine, Muerte negra, Pen>Sword and 4 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
There most likely has been at least one instance of it happening, whether they were able to live a happy life afterwards or just ended up ctb together is another story. We need a sanctioned suicide version of Entertainment Tonight so we can keep up to date with all the juicy suicidal showmances. :tongue:

• Yay!
Reactions: whatevs, Celerity, TerminalConscience and 18 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Six times from me, lmfao. Only two serious ones. Never reciprocal, but that goes without saying. :ahhha:

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: whatevs, Celerity, blueclover_. and 7 others
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
I've fell in love with the messages that some members have wrote on this site, but never with the members themselves :ahhha:

I think I remember from reading through a few threads that @Dr Iron Arc has found love here before. You could talk to him if you're more interested I guess. Sorry for the tag & for exposing you, if you see this dr iron arc.

• Hugs
Reactions: chloramine, Celerity, Disappointered and 3 others
cloudnone

cloudnone

So Scribble Me Out
Jan 14, 2020
Does it count if it was before either of us were on the website? If so yeah, haha. We were a couple for a few years even.

Not anymore though, although we're both still active on here.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Disappointered, demuic and TheHatedOne
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Is there anyone who efver fall in love naturally with another member on SS? I'm jiust asking out of pure curiosity and because i'm drunk asf and because I want to hear love stories.
I'm only into unnatural acts of love. I have a couple of crushes. They're all mutual, they just don't realize it yet.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Celerity, Muerte negra, blueclover_. and 10 others
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Ya, once. It's too embarrassing, I don't want to share any details lol!

• Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_., som1, Disappointered and 7 others
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
No, I don't know anybody on here and would be scared af to meet them irl. There could be future serial killers on here.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Muerte negra, SuicideM4n, som1 and 5 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I am hesitant to make even friends with someone here. I am pro choice because I believe in a person's ownership over their own body, there are circumstances that make life not worth living and that we should all get to judge if it's not worth it for ourselves. But it sounds too painful to love a suicidal person and I couldn't let myself get close to someone who is suicidal enough to end up posting here. That's kind of a crappy catch 22 because for some people their suicidality comes from lack of friends or romance.

I think some people have had longterm relationships here, I read some posts about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: chloramine, lostautist, som1 and 6 others
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Someone said that I wrote "Love letters" around here.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Sun_, som1, sadworld and 1 other person
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
the actual reason I asked is because I might be the next in this regard. kesesesese, I won't tell more details tho for now :devil:.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: blueclover_., som1 and BitterlyAlive_
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Nah, part of my unhappiness stems from my many toxic and unhealthy relationships with women IRL so I am perfectly happy to take a back seat with any type of online connection.

That's not to say I don't still have to fight off the SS girls with a virtual stick. Everyone loves an overweight duck.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005, Girl-shaped Wound, All-Dead-Y and 9 others
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Nah, part of my unhappiness stems from my many toxic and unhealthy relationships with women IRL so I am perfectly happy to take a back seat with any type of online connection.

That's not to say I don't still have to fight off the SS girls with a virtual stick. Everyone loves an overweight duck.
@Angst Filled Fuck Up Hey i found a pic of the admin from dolan 1950834 beating off the bitches, 2021, colourised

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Quinlor, Ringo, Disappointered and 5 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
There could be future serial killers on here.

Could be? Future killers? You new kids are so naive.

200.gif

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Celerity, som1, Mm80 and 7 others
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I feel guilty talking about it on here because I know that love and loneliness is a very sensitive subject for a lot of people on here and I don't want to make anyone feel bad or give the impression that I'm "rubbing it in" or anything like that, so I'll put the rest of my answer under a spoiler... but my now-husband and I met on SS.

I never believed in soulmates until I met him; the connection between us was instant and uncanny and nothing like either of us had ever experienced. We understood each other perfectly, bonding over our respective traumas, our longstanding mental and physical health problems and our desperate attempts to treat them, our lengthy experiences with the ruthless healthcare and social systems, dismissive doctors and the people in our personal lives who just couldn't seek to wrap their heads around the fact that there were no easy solutions to our problems, and our common desire to leave all of this behind and be at peace. Despite the endless cycle of turmoil in our individual lives, the genuine care, support and affection that we had for each other was the only constant, and before long we fell madly in love with each other. We knew that our time in this world was limited, but we also knew that what we had was special and that we needed to be together, and for the next few months after meeting each other we put absolutely everything we had left in us into preparing for my arrival (as we lived on opposite sides of the world). The actual journey to get to him was hell due to my physical illnesses, the incessant noise, the cramped airplane seating, the multiple plane transfers, the (very strong) turbulence and the fact that I couldn't sleep the whole flight, and by the time I arrived in his country I was so exhausted and in so much pain that I felt like I was dreaming, but the second I first saw him actually standing right in front of me and felt his arms around me, it just completely solidified for me that no matter where we are, whenever I'm with him, I'm at home. We've been married for over 2.5 years now and he's the best "thing" that's ever happened to me.

Of course, there's a LOT more to the story; we went through absolute hell with the system (and we were even forced to be separated for some time because of it) and we ultimately sacrificed ourselves in order to be together, but as far as we're concerned, there was no other alternative. Life has been nothing short of sheer torture for the both of us – we're perfectly compatible together but not with our own bodies and definitely not with the world, and unfortunately love does not fix or change that and it would be unrealistic and naive to expect it to – but the love that we have for each other is immeasurable, indescribable and unbreakable, and we're in this together until we can finally get the hell off this planet and leave side-by-side.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Mr2005, Girl-shaped Wound, ExhaustedExistence and 24 others
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I'm not against it for myself, but I have about as good a chance as I do of winning Tattslotto (even though I don't buy tickets).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've fell in love with the messages that some members have wrote on this site, but never with the members themselves :ahhha:

I think I remember from reading through a few threads that @Dr Iron Arc has found love here before. You could talk to him if you're more interested I guess. Sorry for the tag & for exposing you, if you see this dr iron arc.
It's alright lol, obviously it didn't work out between me and the one I loved and the actual thread I initially made seems to be gone for some reason. Oh well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, BitterlyAlive_, MeltedJello and 1 other person
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Anyone here remember @Jean4 and her strange, possibly imagined love affair with @Stan ?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Mm80, pthnrdnojvsc, omoidarui and 2 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Anyone here remember @Jean4 and her strange, possibly imagined love affair with @Stan ?
I remember all that. Not trying to defend her even though I was friends with her and I did kinda find it odd but why did she post so much and constantly in Stan's goodbye thread? Why go through all that if she didn't care to some degree? Maybe she did care about him but he didn't care about her in an intimate way. Idk I just find it hard she did all that for attention or some other reason. Like she posted freaking constantly way more than necessary.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Shadowplay and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Not angry at you, man, just….ugh.

• Love
Reactions: Mr2005, Mm80 and Disappointered
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Not love, but a tiny crush a few times.

There have been lots of people who'd like to be friends with. That list probably has like seven people right now.

Reactions: Celerity and Disappointered
Ego Sum Medusa

Ego Sum Medusa

I am the Crone.
Sep 28, 2021

That is absolutely charming and demonstrates great depth of emotion and empathy. (Which is probably why you're here; sorry about that. :/ ) Ignorance really is bliss. No, really.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
No, I don't know anybody on here and would be scared af to meet them irl. There could be future serial killers on here.
Any serial killers please feel free to DM me - we can arrange something satisfactory to both parties.

• Yay!
Reactions: azzy, Celerity, Sick of it all and 4 others
L

LoveTakesManyForms

Student
Sep 9, 2021
I'm a tad weary of meeting with mentally ill people ever since I gave my friend's girlfriend a ride and she tried to crash the car I was driving because I accidentally said something triggering.
It's a miracle I managed to control the vehicle and avoid us having a rather nasty high-speed accident. I'm still working through that memory somewhat, so don't need more traumatic experiences.

Kinda hard to fall in love with someone I've never met.
I admire some Users on here for the strength and compassion I've seen them display, so that's something. But dunno about "love".

I've already been maimed by a psychopath for no reason, which is one of the reasons I'm on this site. Am not in a hurry to repeat that experience.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
We found love in a hopeless place, we found love in a hopeless place......

• Yay!
Reactions: Celerity, TheNorthernSilence, Foresight and 3 others
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I think so...? Uuuuh... It's weird, we did not fall in love or anything through this forum, but I found out after her suicide that she frequented this place.

• Aww..
Reactions: som1
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I really hope people don't use this thread as a way of instilling hope for an SS love affair..there are people who treat this place like a dating site, and it's not appropriate or safe. Get's messy.

But to answer your question personally, No, certainly not, my only love is for my impending CTB.. and the tragic memes.
Sorry to disappoint.
Any serial killers please feel free to DM me - we can arrange something satisfactory to both parties.
You sure you wanna risk a death that's not vanilla?
Why do I remember people referring to Jean as "he", was there another Jean?
I also don't remember anything like what you mention (perhaps before my time), and idk how I feel about it being said regardless, as this person is no longer here to defend themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foresight
Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020
Yes; gave me the first hope I'd glimpsed in many years, yet was rather unsettling how quickly I fell in love.

Reactions: Sick of it all and Foresight