Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I've said a few times but I found my husband indirectly through SS. I definitely didn't search it out. We didn't fall in love on SS but we met and got to know each other. It is really dumb and extremely dangerous. I wouldn't recommend it, especially for younger members. I truly had nothing to lose in my situation and 100% would've been dead today had my circumstances not changed. I would've died alone never knowing the kindness or affection of another human in person ever again, given my circumstances.

It was weird because for like a year I'd wake up in my new house thinking I did ctb and my new life was a dream. It was as if I did hang myself and switched into an alternate dimension. I had weird nightmares about it. To this day I'm in slight disbelief it happened.

I'm pretty sentimental about SS and the community because of what it's given me. Not just him, but just the chance to speak and connect with anyone seeing as I am an ostracized person in real life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Shivali, noname223, whatevs and 8 others
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Is there anyone anywhere who ever fell in love _unnaturally_ with anyone?

• Yay!
Reactions: Foresight
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
If there is, that's a story I would love to hear :)

As far as an ss love story. I have so many ideas for a movie or book running around in my head right now. Could you imagine how beautiful but tragic of a story that would be... Last scene is they both drink n, kiss and say how sad it is they had such a short time together. Then they fall asleep holding each other...

Last edited:
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Bumping in honor of the OP.

I've never been in love with an SS member, but there are definitely a few that I feel an affinity to, intellectually or emotionally. I find myself getting a bit tongue-tied around them, but it's not romantic. They simply carry qualities that I genuinely admire.

• Love
Reactions: Interloper and Manaaja
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Take some mdma and find out for yourself. ;)

• Yay!
Reactions: Shivali, Passersby and Ashu
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Is there anyone who efver fall in love naturally with another member on SS? I'm jiust asking out of pure curiosity and because i'm drunk asf and because I want to hear love stories.
Sad to see your name scratched.. :'(

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, Manaaja and ColorlessTrees
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I have, and we created a baby together. She and I are no longer together though or speak because my mental health got the best of me for a long time.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Celerity and mediocre
Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
  • Aww..
Reactions: chronicallybroken
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I've said a few times but I found my husband indirectly through SS. I definitely didn't search it out. We didn't fall in love on SS but we met and got to know each other. It is really dumb and extremely dangerous. I wouldn't recommend it, especially for younger members. I truly had nothing to lose in my situation and 100% would've been dead today had my circumstances not changed. I would've died alone never knowing the kindness or affection of another human in person ever again, given my circumstances.

It was weird because for like a year I'd wake up in my new house thinking I did ctb and my new life was a dream. It was as if I did hang myself and switched into an alternate dimension. I had weird nightmares about it. To this day I'm in slight disbelief it happened.

I'm pretty sentimental about SS and the community because of what it's given me. Not just him, but just the chance to speak and connect with anyone seeing as I am an ostracized person in real life.
I am so happy for you! That is amazing!

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Quantum inmortality 👽
Sad to see your name scratched.. :'(
Ehem...

• Yay!
Reactions: Foresight and Mr_House
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Couple of member girls had pictires on, they were real beautiful for what you'd expect online. Only lasted a day until I got told off both times, I didn't want it to be serious, just a forum fling thing.

Weirdly, the only couple of times I've liked sb in real life, I only got a day-long headache from so much thinking about them? Ofc nobody in the world for me, you can tell.

Even stevens now you're on it lol. She's gone, fine girl, too bad. She loved Valentine's day cakes, one of her last pics was such.

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: whatevs and Mr_House
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
I'm completely averse to anything romantic or intimate at this point. Pretty much give thanks every day for that. Friends are cool tho

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie