Stella78

Stella78

Apr 4, 2019
During this amazing journey of hating myself, life, and while being stressed, suicidal and depressed, I managed to eat my feelings into the Overweight category. I used to be fit and care about what I ate, I exercised and now I hate exercise. Has anyone else turned to comfort foods or gained more weight? Or maybe you lost weight. I tend to now binge a lot now. Not even on "good" foods. Like I'll literally binge on bread.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoNatural, AtomicNewt, Sensei and 9 others
Hollow Point

Hollow Point

A̵l̷w̷a̷y̸s̷ ̷t̸i̸r̵e̸d̶
Mar 24, 2020
I used to eat bad, but I worked hard enough to not be too bad. Now I'm limited to the meals I can get at the shelter for the most part, but when I come across money, I sure do love stuffing my face lol.

I personally dont think it's a big deal. If food gives you some comfort, I would go with it. Doesn't have to mean eating alot, could focus on cooking interesting things. Even if you do over eat, it's better then alot of other things you could be binging on.

Obviously not a statement a fitness instructor would embrace but I'm not too concerned about longevity here. I dont mean to encourage you to keep up habits that make you unhappy, just sharing my two cents on the subject.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, RileyTanaka and Stella78
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Thank you so much for this thread. I quit smoking weed and am miserable with my home situation and my only escape is to be a piggy pig. My favorite Ms. Piggy quote is "don't think about what you have eaten. Think about all the food you didn't eat".
This virus thing really makes me crave crap and I want to od by food but it's not worked out so far. I used to love being active too.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackPoppet, wanderinglost, Stella78 and 1 other person
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I'm on the opposite side - some of the doctors I go to accuse me of being bulimic. Thankfully it's very rare for me to meet a new doctor by now, so giving the "IDF fucked me up in many ways" is becoming less and less needed.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackPoppet
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
What does IDF mean? It's much healthier to under eat and I hope your reaping benefits.

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I toss between eating nothing/too little to binge eating the unhealthiest food. I live near a corner store and I'm always going there now just to get snacks. Not one, but two or three. I hate it
It's not even when I'm hungry. Ughhh
But then there's times where I don't care to eat a whole day or two -- not even a crumb
Lately I've been binging though

Reactions: BlackPoppet, wanderinglost, mesohappy and 1 other person
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
So much, I'm starting to scared that my weight will make my method less peaceful, currently now my weight is 125 kilo

What does IDF mean?
Israel Defense Forces, the army in Israel

Reactions: terry_a_davis
selfhater

selfhater

Experienced
Mar 1, 2020
i'm underweight and eating is more harder now when u don't feel well at all and i'm already hate my weight so much so i'm worried of losing more weight

• Aww..
Reactions: Oyoy
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I drink too much rum which hasn't helped my weight. I had lost so much weight but gained it all back and I loathe myself for it

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackPoppet and Oyoy
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
I never thought I'd disintegrate or gain let alone both

• Aww..
Reactions: Oyoy
RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
I've been gaining weight and my health in general has gotten worse since I started being more acutely suicidal. The quarantine is just making things worse. I stress eat too. I imagine many on here do the same, but it's not the worst thing you can do to self-soothe.

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, Oyoy, Stella78 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Incidentally: many psycho-active medications, antidepressants, antipsychotics cause weight gain. It is thought by some that they upset the glucose metabolism and induce early onset diabetes.

• Aww..
Reactions: BlackPoppet, Brink and Oyoy
Stella78

Stella78

Apr 4, 2019
Thank you so much for this thread. I quit smoking weed and am miserable with my home situation and my only escape is to be a piggy pig. My favorite Ms. Piggy quote is "don't think about what you have eaten. Think about all the food you didn't eat".
This virus thing really makes me crave crap and I want to od by food but it's not worked out so far. I used to love being active too.
My situation is the same way. I mean just feeling miserable, food is a way to cope. I definitely feel like a pig most of the time. Also if you could od by food I'd be longgg gone by now. The only thing I gain from eating is weight sadly. Can't even enjoy things you like without feeling shitty about yourself. Life is shit.
I drink too much rum which hasn't helped my weight. I had lost so much weight but gained it all back and I loathe myself for it
I lost a bit of weight too. Came right back on in a few mouths. Ugh

Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
So much, I'm starting to scared that my weight will make my method less peaceful, currently now my weight is 125 kilo

Israel Defense Forces, the army in Israel
I was in complete dental that I would come across many Isrealies.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I was in complete dental that I would come across many Isrealies.
Dentists are well known for hiding Jews where you'd least expect. :pfff:

Reactions: Apathy79 and Deleted member 1465
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I was down to 130lbs at one point, but gained it all back plus some. Now I'm 183lbs and hate it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Stella78, ArtsyDrawer and Oyoy
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
I've lost so much weight. It's actually kind of disturbing. I have to wear a belt to work every day and tuck my shirt in otherwise my jeans are looking awkward as fuck. Glad I still have some pairs from college otherwise idk what i'd even wear. Due to my living situation, it was hard enough to get out and do a little shopping before this pandemic outbreak... now clothes shopping isn't even an option. Can buy online and pray that it fits/actually ships I suppose?

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I used to eat well and was in shape but now i eat poorly and don't exercise and i'm unfit and out of shape. I don't care like I used to.

Reactions: Stella78
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
My beer belly is from beer. I very rarely eat.

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I've done the opposite. When I'm stressed out, depressed or in a bad mood I simply don't eat anything. I also have an ulcer that makes eating a literal chore since if I eat something with certain ingredients i'll get sick and feel like i'm suffocating. So i'm losing weight more than gaining it.

• Hugs
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I've gained 8kg since December because I was basically living off McDonald's. Maybe now that they've closed I can lose some weight. I managed to get down to around 92kg which was they lightest I've been since for years. But got depressed because of my health issues and liked it back on...

• Hugs
Stella78

Stella78

Apr 4, 2019
I used to eat well and was in shape but now i eat poorly and don't exercise and i'm unfit and out of shape. I don't care like I used to.
Relatable. I've been thorough some shit and I barely care anymore

Reactions: terry_a_davis
Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
Incidentally: many psycho-active medications, antidepressants, antipsychotics cause weight gain. It is thought by some that they upset the glucose metabolism and induce early onset diabetes.
I absolutely agree with you. 5 years ago i was put on antipsychotics and I went from 50kg to 85kg in about 2-3 months. The awful thing is that my body/metabolism etc hasnt been the same since, despite the fact that im no longer taking them. I cant seem to get back to the weight ive been my whole life. Its like taking these antipsychotics has absolutely altered my metabolism or something like that permanently. Ive tried various different diets and nothing seems to work. Im an active person too, and I barely eat, yet it makes no difference, i just cant lose weight. Its got to the point now that im so depressed about it. There are other things going on as well, but this weight issue is the "straw that broke the camels back", I think that is the expression that is used. Its the last thing i needed to push me to where im suicidal now.

• Aww..
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Eating what I want (specially soft drinks) make me less anhedonic and better mentally. Diet makes me worse and fuck my situation and make me more anhedonic. Those fucking brain chemicals are hard to get and one of the little ways to stimulate it is eating. Biology is stupid

• Hugs
S

shevawc

Mar 26, 2020
I have gained weight (20kg) due to many reasons. Stopped exercising, antipsychotic drugs and antidepressants tend to increase weight. Also I moved to Canada. Lots of junk food here.

I already know that my girlfriend does not like me anymore and this is part of the reason.

I hate myself for that:notsure::notsure::notsure::notsure:

I hope I could go back in time and relive the past 3 years of my life. Every other part of it looks bad to me.

• Hugs
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I all ways bin fat i 6ft 3 and i 19 1/2 stone i did lose a lot of weight abouts 5 years ago i went all the way down to 10 stone in the space of six months. But as soon as i got better with a year i was back up to my old weight. Well thats me in a nut shell fat and hairy sum time if i go in the woods i get mistaken for big foot LOL :P :D