• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
It seems there are very few things that can go wrong, from the stories that I've read on the internet:
- the ligature snaps - use a strong rope and make sure to test it beforehand
- the thing that it was tied to breaks - test it and make sure it can hold your weight
- they get interrupted and "saved" - make sure to do it in a place where you'll be alone for at least an hour

So plan it right and it's pretty much guaranteed to work.

F

Flashman72au

Aug 8, 2018
I have thought about restraining your hands and legs as in an execution. Putting a belt around your ankles and maybe above the knees. Wearing a belt around your wist and handcuffing your hands after the noose is on properly. This also means that it is hard to back out of it. This would also make it difficult to get your feet back on the platform (chair?) that you have launched yourself from and minimise any thrashing around which seems to happen with involuntary muscle movement as observed in many of the videos of executions.

?

+ + + +

May 30, 2018
If you're hanging from the tree, isn't that possible, that you manage put your hands around the branch while panicking if your hands are not tied, like on the picture below?

I thought you could use cable ties to tie your hands, but once you've tighten the cable tie, you can't remove your hands anymore and there is no way back. Well there is, if you're very scared and have second thoughts, you could stand there with your hands tied for hours, and wait for someone to come and rescue you OR jump. Terrifying. What do you guys think? Am I overthinking?

Attachments

• dddd.jpg
    dddd.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 7
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I doubt that you'd be able to pull yourself up or even rise your hands to reach the tree branch.
I've watched a lot of vids where people hang themselves, in all of them they starting passing out so fast that they can't do anything - some of them chaotically move their hands to their neck, desperately trying to remove the rope (to no avail, once it tightens up it's game over) but that's it.
Am I overthinking?
Most of us are overthinking it.

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
As long as:
You're not found for 30+ minutes
The rope supports your weight
The post you're tying Yo supports your weight

You should be okay

Reactions: Dip and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

If you want 100% chance of success, put a plastic bag over your head so if something happens (let's say the anchor object breaks at the 9 minute mark when you're a vegetable) the lack of oxygen will kill you. Or if someone tries to save you when you're almost dead you win a minute or two with the bag.

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
It's normal to overthink.. I have to resort to this method also, and I'm honestly terrified. I know it doesn't take long but my lizard brain reacts very strongly to this shit. The only worse option would be jumping.

So yea I'm overthinking it too. And I guess it's normal in this situation. Just trying to convince my brain somehow to shut up it's like 10 seconds and I've had far worse for far too long before.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I'm terrified too, just telling myself I won't have to suffer anymore. I alternate between calm and panic.

D

Deleted member 847

I think you need to trick yourself into thinking you're not going to die, and I have no fucking idea how to do that.

Reactions: shadow11
D

Deleted member 847

It's all about getting into this situation
istock_000005815352xsmall.jpg

A

asdkljalfj

Aug 11, 2018
I asked this before but what knot do I use to tie it to the top? Slipknot both sides? I was gonna clove hitch knot it because it's a small tie

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I asked this before but what knot do I use to tie it to the top? Slipknot both sides? I was gonna clove hitch knot it because it's a small tie
People have been recommending this, it looks solid.

D

Deleted member 847

Make a simple knot and then cut some cloth and make another knot with it to block the first one from slipping

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
If you want 100% chance of success, put a plastic bag over your head so if something happens (let's say the anchor object breaks at the 9 minute mark when you're a vegetable) the lack of oxygen will kill you. Or if someone tries to save you when you're almost dead you win a minute or two with the bag.
Do you need to put padding around neck

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
It seems there are very few things that can go wrong, from the stories that I've read on the internet:
- the ligature snaps - use a strong rope and make sure to test it beforehand
- the thing that it was tied to breaks - test it and make sure it can hold your weight
- they get interrupted and "saved" - make sure to do it in a place where you'll be alone for at least an hour

So plan it right and it's pretty much guaranteed to work.
What if your toes touch the floor