• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
I've been deadset on H2S for almost a year now, but recently changed my mind over to either SWB or partial hanging, since I'm unsure about the efficacy, given the amount of supplies I had at that point. I have seen threads here praising SWB as the perfect method, while others claim it is unreliable. I know many people die accidentally from it, but I'm not sure about what hyperventilation technique I need to use for it to work perfectly or if I even have a chance. Is the key the fact these people were more experienced?

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
I have seen threads here praising SWB as the perfect method, while others claim it is unreliable.
You can try to hold your breath after hyperventilation and find out what happens first: fainting or unbearable urge to breathe.

It's possible to inhale an asphyxiant gas such as nitrous oxide or 1,1-difluoroethane in order to expel both CO2 and O2 when the urge to breathe appears. Someone claimed that they failed SWB even with difluoroethane because of waking up after blackout, but I wouldn't fully trust such anecdotes.

Upvote 0
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
H2S is good way, why do you think it may not be reliable?

Upvote 0
B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
H2S is good way, why do you think it may not be reliable?
I calculated my supplies for a much smaller room than where I wish to die. I can still do it, but it'd be quite uncomfortable either way. It's not like the method is entirely gone, but at this point I find it difficult to believe I can overcome SI with something that takes minutes to knock me out, especially since SI kicked in twice before while I was about to do it.. Plus, people have described it as an uncomfortable method before.

Upvote 0