• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Sohei

Jun 25, 2018
The law here makes it impossible to acquire it unless you have a business of some sort that requires it. N is also out of the question as customs here is very strict. I'm not too sure on what the stance is on SN being imported into NZ but am unsure about what customs would think of it since it is deemed a 'dangerous good' here, as well as if the long trip here from overseas would affect the condition of the SN maybe making it less potent or something along those lines.

It's as if countries with these very strict laws want you to enact a painful method which may not even kill you fully in the first place and leave you with brain damage. I'm more afraid of 'dying' before I die, in the sense of not being able to have a adequate functioning self as with frontotemporal dementia, anosognosia (eg. Antons Syndrome, alien hand syndrome (loss of agency, my limbs are moving their own, it has nothing to do with me), etc. and really do not want to be alive with brain damage that affects me in a paradoxical way where 'I' can no longer be aware of my own deficits. Living with brain damage seems to me to be far scarier than death.

Reactions: dano6533
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Is nitrogen tightly controlled in NZ? I'm not sure if that would be an option for you as it requires a bit of manipulating, but just an idea.

S

Sohei

Jun 25, 2018
Is nitrogen tightly controlled in NZ? I'm not sure if that would be an option for you as it requires a bit of manipulating, but just an idea.
I think it is plausible to get nitrogen, but my circumstances stop me from acquiring it as I live with other people and having something that big without a really persuasive reason will lead me into trouble.

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
I wouldn't really recommend sn as a peaceful method. Yes, it's lethal but there are too many variables like intense stomach pain, vomiting, time to death etc which render it rather dubious and unreliable. There are many reports on Google on the same. It seems the death is far from painless.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I wouldn't really recommend sn as a peaceful method. Yes, it's lethal but there are too many variables like intense stomach pain, vomiting, time to death etc which render it rather dubious and unreliable. There are many reports on Google on the same. It seems the death is far from painless.
I'm glad you posted that, because is important to really consider the all the possibilities, you could never be too informed regarding ctb.

S

Sohei

Jun 25, 2018
Is NZ especially nannyish?
Yeah. I never noticed it until I became suicidal but it's really hard/impossible to obtain anything that can reliably lead to your demise. The only thing that I have attained is amitriptyline but have no access to benzos.

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
Yeah. I never noticed it until I became suicidal but it's really hard/impossible to obtain anything that can reliably lead to your demise. The only thing that I have attained is amitriptyline but have no access to benzos.

Can you get chloroquine ? Do some research on it. In my opinion, it is superior to both sn and sa.

S

Sohei

Jun 25, 2018
I'd only been acquainted with what I'd read from the ppeh, so I thought it wouldnt be too horrible, but if there is evidence of its peacefulness being unreliable, I might look for something else. Thanks for bringing that up.

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
I'd only been acquainted with what I'd read from the ppeh, so I thought it wouldnt be too horrible, but if there is evidence of its peacefulness being unreliable, I might look for something else. Thanks for bringing that up.

No worries. I think you need to look beyond ppeh in your research. Though undoubtedly written with good intentions, that book is littered with typos and at times dodgy advice.

S

Sohei

Jun 25, 2018
Can you get chloroquine ? Do some research on it. In my opinion, it is superior to both sn and sa.
It seems much easier to get than sn, but the ppeh talks of chloroquine phosphate, whereas in NZ only Hydroxychloroquine is available, so I dont know how much of this would be needed or if version of the drug is safer than the others. There's also some other problems related to my doctor being acquainted with my other family members so I cant talk about going overseas to get it. I may try getting a new doctor as a last resort if I dont find anything else.

W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
I am also potentially interested in getting nitrite or azide in NZ. Here is mention of a possible Exit "buyers' club" from January, and according to this both salts are "legal" here:

https://exitinternational.net/docs/ExitActBC.pdf

But it appears local suppliers only sell to labs and schools, and i wonder what would happen at the border trying to import them. (I have already had antiemetics seized...)

Last edited:
S

Sohei

Jun 25, 2018
I am also potentially interested in getting nitrite or azide in NZ. Here is mention of a possible Exit "buyers' club" from January, and according to this both salts are "legal" here:

https://exitinternational.net/docs/ExitActBC.pdf

But it appears local suppliers only sell to labs and schools, and i wonder what would happen at the border trying to import them. (I have already had antiemetics seized...)
I also tried calling a butcher shop is they would sell me nitrite and they acted dumb at first as to what nitrite was and then stated that they weren't allowed to sell it.