• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

justfloating

justfloating

Student
Feb 13, 2020
in the past i have lost several friends because i talked about my suicidal thoughts and they couldn't handle it as they said they could, so they cut me from their lives. i had a therapist but you can't be completely honest because even though they are meant to help, suicide is such a taboo topic you can't.

in march i thought i got better, that i wasn't suicidal anymore and that everything would be fine. but since moving to uni i barely know anyone because of covid and i feel like I'm wasting my youth. i can't talk about this with anyone anymore because genuinely no-one cares, I've tried to initiate the conversation that I'm not doing okay but no-one is interested. my uni offer no mental health help, tho i don't think id take it even if they did because it wouldn't change anything.

i don't necessarily want to kill myself, i just don't want to exist.

life is pointless and empty so why would i want to be a part of it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CKPDal, Silvermorning, greebo6 and 5 others
OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Ctb by the 20th of December
Oct 11, 2020
hi skmateboard, im sorry that you have been turned away by friends and its hard to get the help you need. I know what it's like to feel that way, and know that youre not alone. If you ever need someone to vent to or talk about how you're feeling I am here for you :) Feel free to PM me whenever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm sorry that you feel like that. Yes, suicide is a really hard topic with anyone, it sucks that it is like that and I wish we could change that. Sending hugs! :hug: :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning