O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
SN or even N leaves time for anxiety and potentially pain (with SN). Also leaves time for survival instinct to kick in and for you to change your mind and dial 911 and / or make yourself vomit, which could lead to a painful recovery and expensive hospital stay. A firearm is instant and painless if done right, with no time for second guessing and second thoughts in between start and finish. Yet it's so violent and messy. Could do it somewhere remote, but someone will still find you. I've heard of doing it in a police station parking lot or hospital parking lot since those people are used to those sights. Could also call 911 beforehand and let them know where they will find a body. Anyway, I go back and forth between SN or firearm, in either case in the woods somewhere I hopefully won't be found for months, years, or if lucky, ever.

• Aww..
Reactions: adam&eve
A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
If I had access to a firearm, I would not even think ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyanite, rabbithole, StateOfMind and 1 other person
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I relate to your struggle, I too worry about how I will be found. It's such a tough decision and unfortunately only one we can make ourselves even though it would be great If there was some divine intervention that made It easier (at least that's my wish sometimes anyway). I ended up making a pros and cons list of methods, boring method I know but it helped me make my decision on my method so may be worth considering. It's good to hash it out and hopefully you will get lots of support here ❤️

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
ob600 I want to do it the same way you mentioned in your last sentence. The cell phone thing is not an issue, you just need to leave it at home or hotel that way you wont be able to panic and call the cops. Also incase of vomit that is why people do the backup doses... unless you vomit up a huge percent of the SN on the first dose you will still CTB

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
SN or even N leaves time for anxiety and potentially pain (with SN). Also leaves time for survival instinct to kick in and for you to change your mind and dial 911 and / or make yourself vomit, which could lead to a painful recovery and expensive hospital stay. A firearm is instant and painless if done right, with no time for second guessing and second thoughts in between start and finish. Yet it's so violent and messy. Could do it somewhere remote, but someone will still find you. I've heard of doing it in a police station parking lot or hospital parking lot since those people are used to those sights. Could also call 911 beforehand and let them know where they will find a body. Anyway, I go back and forth between SN or firearm, in either case in the woods somewhere I hopefully won't be found for months, years, or if lucky, ever.
The messiness of gunshot I think depends on the gun itself/caliber etc. When my dad ctb by gunshot my sister actually tried to wake him up until she saw the gun. My mom went out the same way and just did it in the shower.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: SadRat, Kyanite, justsad&done and 4 others
O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
If I had access to a firearm, I would not even think ...
I go back and forth. I think I'd rank it N, firearm, SN. Or maybe firearm, N, SN. I kind of want the time to be able to change my mind midstream, which a firearm doesn't afford. But then again, that time feels like it could be really stressful, whereas a firearm is instant.

Maybe a firearm, in the woods, cover yourself up with a blanket. .357 through the mouth aimed right at the brain stem
I relate to your struggle, I too worry about how I will be found. It's such a tough decision and unfortunately only one we can make ourselves even though it would be great If there was some divine intervention that made It easier (at least that's my wish sometimes anyway). I ended up making a pros and cons list of methods, boring method I know but it helped me make my decision on my method so may be worth considering. It's good to hash it out and hopefully you will get lots of support here ❤️
what did you choose based on the pros and cons list
ob600 I want to do it the same way you mentioned in your last sentence. The cell phone thing is not an issue, you just need to leave it at home or hotel that way you wont be able to panic and call the cops. Also incase of vomit that is why people do the backup doses... unless you vomit up a huge percent of the SN on the first dose you will still CTB
SN seems like a lot of anxiety and an uncomfortable last few moments. Nausea, fast breathing, perhaps vomiting. N seems you just drift away. And yeah, I'd leave the cell phone elsewhere. I wish there were some remote woods / wilderness / area nearby

Last edited:
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I go back and forth. I think I'd rank it N, firearm, SN. Or maybe firearm, N, SN. I kind of want the time to be able to change my mind midstream, which a firearm doesn't afford. But then again, that time feels like it could be really stressful, whereas a firearm is instant.

Maybe a firearm, in the woods, cover yourself up with a blanket. .357 through the mouth aimed right at the brain stem

what did you choose based on the pros and cons list

SN seems like a lot of anxiety and an uncomfortable last few moments. Nausea, fast breathing, perhaps vomiting. N seems you just drift away. And yeah, I'd leave the cell phone elsewhere. I wish there were some remote woods / wilderness / area nearby
N is preferably but harder to obtain. You can take anti anxiety meds to make the SN work better

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Eh, I feel you. Whenever I contemplate methods, I start having doubts, on whether it'd be peaceful or quick enough, then I'd go through the same cycle of reverse engineering my methods to better understand and improve it or look for new potential methods.
For a while, I had only 2 options, with SN and the Loperamide+2m2b combo, then I bought azide, but it didn't seem to be a good way out in hindsight, then I finally make the Nyan cocktail, and even with that, I'm sorta conflicted about trying it considering the long half-life of the principal ingredient is intimidating and the cocktail hasn't been tried before. Though, that might be my first option as it seems like the most reliable and least unpleasant one. I know if I make a perfected yew tincture, I'll still be having a hard time choosing.

O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
Eh, I feel you. Whenever I contemplate methods, I start having doubts, on whether it'd be peaceful or quick enough, then I'd go through the same cycle of reverse engineering my methods to better understand and improve it or look for new potential methods.
For a while, I had only 2 options, with SN and the Loperamide+2m2b combo, then I bought azide, but it didn't seem to be a good way out in hindsight, then I finally make the Nyan cocktail, and even with that, I'm sorta conflicted about trying it considering the long half-life of the principal ingredient is intimidating and the cocktail hasn't been tried before. Though, that might be my first option as it seems like the most reliable and least unpleasant one. I know if I make a perfected yew tincture, I'll still be having a hard time choosing.
I'd like some N I think. Peaceful. No trauma to your body

Reactions: SpinTop555
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I'd like some N I think. Peaceful. No trauma to your body
I would do N if I can afford it and there were no risks or issues of obtaining it.
But I suppose I can settle for the next best thing.

Reactions: SpinTop555 and adam&eve
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I chose SN ob600 with partial hanging as a backup if I can't acquire the SN as it's very hard to get in the UK. Guns and N are too unrealistic given I'm in the UK

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Nah, my Nyan Cocktail, based on the DDMP. Or the yew if I ever get started and suceed at the extract.
SN is one of my options, but thrre are too many things that complicates it in ways it's now confusing to me. Not to mention I take vitamin C.

S

Shahanshah

Ctb
Sep 27, 2020
In India firearm is too much difficult to get.

SpinTop555

SpinTop555

Nov 16, 2020
I guess not enough market demand for the dark net
If I could even access dark net I'd get heaps of H, zannys, benzos, morphine, etc... As surely od'ing would be the outcome, just make sure no one finds you for at least a day or two and it's a CBT dream!!!

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
If I could even access dark net I'd get heaps of H, zannys, benzos, morphine, etc... As surely od'ing would be the outcome, just make sure no one finds you for at least a day or two and it's a CBT dream!!!
What makes you think you can't access the dark net?

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Probably the best thing to do is order off dark net and have it shipped to a property you know for a fact is vacant, then come to pick it up. This is a known method for the bulk dealers/cartels and I have read online about ways the feds tried to intercept this but it seems its too hard to police.

I can't imagine how hard the US feds are overloaded... they probably deal with so much drug case volume

Reactions: adam&eve and SpinTop555
SpinTop555

SpinTop555

Nov 16, 2020
I'm not that tech savvy, I know I need TOR but after that not sure, also I don't have a laptop or computer, just my android ph, sigh

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I'm not that tech savvy, I know I need TOR but after that not sure, also I don't have a laptop or computer, just my android ph, sigh
I think its pretty straightforward after getting TOR. They provide a guide on using the proper cybersecurity hygiene. I really think most people who order casually off darknet would be left alone unless they are ordering either in volume or ordering very very hard narcotics.

The feds simply do not have the time to micromanage this. They are under resourced and trying to prevent the next 9/11

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
So you dont think I would be able to order just a small amount to CTB?
If you are in the US I would do what i said before. Depending on where you live you may know of vacant properties. This will be harder for people in cities unless your city is run down like camden/parts of detroit etc. Order the supply to that property and then when you get the confirmation from seller that it should have arrived then go to check. Hopefully no one steals it which may be a risk.

I am kinda biased about this because I am from an area where there are so many run down/vacant places in a rural area. The idea behind this is that if it gets intercepted its gonna be hard to trace to you whereas if you had it shipped to your residence feds may intimidate/pry more.

personally i would never order F as the risk of being caught is too high and i don't wanna die via f

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
If you are in the US I would do what i said before. Depending on where you live you may know of vacant properties. This will be harder for people in cities unless your city is run down like camden/parts of detroit etc. Order the supply to that property and then when you get the confirmation from seller that it should have arrived then go to check. Hopefully no one steals it which may be a risk.

I am kinda biased about this because I am from an area where there are so many run down/vacant places in a rural area. The idea behind this is that if it gets intercepted its gonna be hard to trace to you whereas if you had it shipped to your residence feds may intimidate/pry more.

personally i would never order F as the risk of being caught is too high and i don't wanna die via f
F is the best way to die!

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
F is the best way to die!
some people say that its very nice but i would wanna avoid stigma and also i don't wanna risk a criminal charge

SpinTop555

SpinTop555

Nov 16, 2020
Yeah
I think its pretty straightforward after getting TOR. They provide a guide on using the proper cybersecurity hygiene. I really think most people who order casually off darknet would be left alone unless they are ordering either in volume or ordering very very hard narcotics.

The feds simply do not have the time to micromanage this. They are under resourced and trying to prevent the next 9/11
It's just that I don't know any darknet addresses to get stuff, and I think I'd need a new email too, not sure. My mind is so blurry from depression, makes it difficult to figure things out sometimes. I think the idea of a vacant house address to send items to is great as well. I need more time to figure this darknet access out, the powers that be really like to make our time on this planet as frustrating as possible! Nembutal would definitely have been my ultimate choice, next to pure helium or nitrogen, but N is virtually impossible to get, and helium and nitrogen are tricky to purchase as well, in Australia anyway.

Reactions: rabbithole and adam&eve
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Yeah

It's just that I don't know any darknet addresses to get stuff, and I think I'd need a new email too, not sure. My mind is so blurry from depression, makes it difficult to figure things out sometimes. I think the idea of a vacant house address to send items to is great as well. I need more time to figure this darknet access out, the powers that be really like to make our time on this planet as frustrating as possible! Nembutal would definitely have been my ultimate choice, next to pure helium or nitrogen, but N is virtually impossible to get, and helium and nitrogen are tricky to purchase as well, in Australia anyway.
There should be some people here who can point you to some good darknet markets. As far as i'm concerned the darknet stuff is only going to grow. There are so many pliable jurisdictions in this world that are going to allow this stuff to pop up. The US cant put their thumb on all these guys and the chinese are probably barely interested - theres a lot of info in the press exposing large scale chinese drug dealing

Reactions: adam&eve and SpinTop555
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Yeah

Metonitazene?