SpinTop555

SpinTop555

Nov 16, 2020
I hope so, and yes I agree, hopefully there will be some more positive movement for people's right to die put in place as well. The laws need to change, if it's a human right to live, then surely it is a human right to die too. Why we are being forced to take painfully extreme measures when there are known gentler alternatives is beyond me. It's not a crime to take our life anymore but we sure as hell are made to suffer to the nth degree beforehand! It should be a crime to keep people alive who desperately want to die, whether it be physical, emotional or psychological suffering. We should not be denied a peaceful end to our existence, especially when all other avenues of treatment have been exhausted, it's just plain cruel to force us to keep living in constant chronic pain. Sorry, I know I went off on a bit of a tangent there, the laws and systems currently in place just make me so frustrated.
Metonitazene?
I haven't looked into the SN method much tbh, so not sure how one would go about acquiring Meto, I have a feeling it would be doctor prescribed only medication though.

Reactions: Kyanite and ro++en
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I haven't looked into the SN method much tbh, so not sure how one would go about acquiring Meto, I have a feeling it would be doctor prescribed only medication though.

i am not aware that it has to do something with SN. Meto can be obtained on the dark net. Recently a user here passed away due to it. He mixed it with H and whatnot...

SpinTop555

SpinTop555

Nov 16, 2020
Oh apparently it can help with flushing ones system so as to absorb the SN better, and is also helpful with reducing or eliminating the associated nausea/vomiting.

I didn't realise it would be helpful with H. I do fantasize about that method. Just falling into a deep sleep and passing away, the ultimate peaceful exit.

Reactions: adam&eve
happiestman

happiestman

May 8, 2020
SN or even N leaves time for anxiety and potentially pain (with SN). Also leaves time for survival instinct to kick in and for you to change your mind and dial 911 and / or make yourself vomit, which could lead to a painful recovery and expensive hospital stay. A firearm is instant and painless if done right, with no time for second guessing and second thoughts in between start and finish. Yet it's so violent and messy. Could do it somewhere remote, but someone will still find you. I've heard of doing it in a police station parking lot or hospital parking lot since those people are used to those sights. Could also call 911 beforehand and let them know where they will find a body. Anyway, I go back and forth between SN or firearm, in either case in the woods somewhere I hopefully won't be found for months, years, or if lucky, ever.
As I learned, picking method is not a constraint for a fully decided mind.

Reactions: adam&eve
O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
As I learned, picking method is not a constraint for a fully decided mind.
yeah, i'm sure my heart isn't fully in it yet. but the violence of a gunshot wound is a little much for me

Reactions: happiestman