LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Hey, everyone. Yeah, I'm still here and alive.

Let's just say that things kinda changed for me.. some things went better and some got worse but that's a topic for another day.

First of all I'm very happy to see that this forum is still alive.
I feared that it might be offline when I decided to fire up my anonymous smartphone and type the URL.
I'm currently sitting in my car at McDonald's parking lot, drinking my smoothie and having some "special edition" burgers on the passenger seat.

I never forgotten about this forum and I'm still very happy for it's existence, even though some people would want to shut it down.

Anyway, I wish everyone here a happy New Year. I hope for you all that things go better for you and you manage to arrive at your destination.
Doesn't matter if it's recovery or exit.

Like I said to people from this forum, who messaged me on certain IM app..
"I respect your decision. I'll not try to stop you from fulfilling it and if you need any help or have any questions, just sent me a message"

Don't let others ruin your dreams and definitely don't let others to have control over your life ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Shadowplay, Panna and 7 others
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Hey, everyone. Yeah, I'm still here and alive.

Let's just say that things kinda changed for me.. some things went better and some got worse but that's a topic for another day.

First of all I'm very happy to see that this forum is still alive.
I feared that it might be offline when I decided to fire up my anonymous smartphone and type the URL.
I'm currently sitting in my car at McDonald's parking lot, drinking my smoothie and having some "special edition" burgers on the passenger seat.

I never forgotten about this forum and I'm still very happy for it's existence, even though some people would want to shut it down.

Anyway, I wish everyone here a happy New Year. I hope for you all that things go better for you and you manage to arrive at your destination.
Doesn't matter if it's recovery or exit.

Like I said to people from this forum, who messaged me on certain IM app..
"I respect your decision. I'll not try to stop you from fulfilling it and if you need any help or have any questions, just sent me a message"

Don't let others ruin your dreams and definitely don't let others to have control over your life ❤️
Thankyou happy new year to you n everyone else on forum too.. feel bit empty tho

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
New year will never be happy for me, the first couple of days of this year are just the same as the last year. My life will always be miserable. I wish you the best whatever happens.

Reactions: 4am