• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
Bill Murray Well Its Groundhog Day Again GIF

Today, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow. There will be six more weeks of winter!

for those who don't know Groundhog Day is a silly yearly tradition where on February 2, humans let a groundhog in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania out of a cage up on stage, then he predicts the weather. If he sees his own shadow, there will be six more weeks of winter. Otherwise, early spring!

I don't know if I'll live to Groundhog Day 2024, but for today, I'm enjoying re-watching the classic 1993 film Groundhog Day with Bill Murray. It's my own little yearly tradition.

western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
In the film, Bill Murray's character makes multiple suicide attempts. If this movie was made today, at a minimum I think the movie would have suicide hotline information at the beginning/end. They might even write the suicide scenes differently!

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yep, it's official, I also turned around and saw my shadow this morning.

Tumblr m48g398BPc1qmmfako1 500

I've put on a little water weight, but it's nothing that sleeping for another six weeks won't take care of.