• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
It's my birthday as of now in the uk. I have very mixed feelings about it, I am unable to sleep due to this.

I know birthdays are meant to be happy exciting days, and I am looking forward to spending time with my family but it feels so bittersweet. I was considering ctb today but I opted out of it. This is because I'm feeling a bit better with medication at the moment, so I don't need to rush to find a method. The medication has bought me time to come up with a method that I know will work for sure, and who knows maybe the medication will give me the strength to get better somewhat! (to those curious I'm on 50mg Sertaline).

I just feel very numb about it all. While my family are celebrating with me, which I am incredibly grateful for - none of my friends can be bothered to see me, which makes me feel very lonely. I am 19 years old, I should be going out to bars and clubs with my friends but no one wants to come, and I am too vulnerable especially when under the influence to be on my own in these sorts of places. I feel so incredibly lonely, and pathetic, I feel like my autism has stunted me in terms of my progress towards adulthood and independence.

I feel like a failure. I feel like I should of been dead by now. Birthdays are really hard for me because the suicidal thoughts are intense, and now I have to do it all alone because my friends can't be fucked to see me and my family aren't very supportive of that kind of thing. I know it's a very superficial problem, I know I'm doing somewhat better but I don't know, I just feel stupid and invalid and stunted.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Happy birthday ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ

Reactions: Dliena
glossble

glossble

homesick โญ’
Apr 14, 2023
Happy birthday! โœจ I'm sorry you feel this way! I felt similar on my birthday, so I can understand ๐Ÿ˜”

I wish you happiness whatever decision you'll decide to make and send some virtual hugs (ใฅเน‘โ€ขแด—โ€ขเน‘)ใฅโ™ก

Ame_Needy

Ame_Needy

May 1, 2024
It's my birthday as of now in the uk. I have very mixed feelings about it, I am unable to sleep due to this.

I know birthdays are meant to be happy exciting days, and I am looking forward to spending time with my family but it feels so bittersweet. I was considering ctb today but I opted out of it. This is because I'm feeling a bit better with medication at the moment, so I don't need to rush to find a method. The medication has bought me time to come up with a method that I know will work for sure, and who knows maybe the medication will give me the strength to get better somewhat! (to those curious I'm on 50mg Sertaline).

I just feel very numb about it all. While my family are celebrating with me, which I am incredibly grateful for - none of my friends can be bothered to see me, which makes me feel very lonely. I am 19 years old, I should be going out to bars and clubs with my friends but no one wants to come, and I am too vulnerable especially when under the influence to be on my own in these sorts of places. I feel so incredibly lonely, and pathetic, I feel like my autism has stunted me in terms of my progress towards adulthood and independence.

I feel like a failure. I feel like I should of been dead by now. Birthdays are really hard for me because the suicidal thoughts are intense, and now I have to do it all alone because my friends can't be fucked to see me and my family aren't very supportive of that kind of thing. I know it's a very superficial problem, I know I'm doing somewhat better but I don't know, I just feel stupid and invalid and stunted.
Happy birthday!

• Love
Reactions: halleyscomet
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
happy birthday๐Ÿฉท birthdays can be so difficult but I hope you can have some cake or something you enjoy today

• Love
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Happy One Year Closer to Death Day, Halley. I wish I didn't hang out in my twenties. All it did was create persistent core memories of my austistic awkward interactions with "friends'. Memories that haunt me more and more every year when they intrusively and randomly enter my thoughts. A daily, sometimes hourly, cringe fest for me. I thought I was having fun. But looking back, it was all a waste of time. If i knew then what I know now, I would have appreciated lonliness more. Lonliness is my preference now.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Happy birthday halley. I'm sorry you are feeling this way and not enjoying it the way you want to. I wish you a good one anyways โค๏ธ๐Ÿซ‚

• Love
bookgirl

bookgirl

๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
Mar 31, 2024
happy birthday

• Love
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Happy birthday, Halley! I'm very sorry your not feeling well. I can relate to the suicidal thoughts, and how this time of year must be hard for you. Sad to hear your friends are there for you. Hope you manage to enjoy it somehow still :hugs: .

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Happy birthday! I am sorry you are thinking of ctb during your birthday