• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
So from what I've gathered people say about full suspension Hanging... you go unconscious in 15 seconds but I've also heard it can take up to a couple minutes.. I have a short chubby neck with barely any space between my Adams Apple and my chin so would I still go unconscious in 15 seconds or would I be hanging + suffocating there for a couple minutes?

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Spend a little time and research a long drop hanging. There's a reason it's the preferred method in areas where death by hanging is a form of capital punishment and they are trying to be somewhat humane (Singapore vs. ISIS).

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
Long drop wouldnt work for me cuz I can't climb 10 feet up a tree with my knee injury so it'd have to be short drop

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Think more creatively. Anything that has a 15 foot height will do, definitely a second story window. It's not hard to free fall and you don't need to climb a tree.

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
It's the length of the rope, not the relative height available that determines suffocation, decapitation, or just a broken neck — depending on your weight a rope length of somewhere between 6' - 7.5' should be the right height. Look around, there are plenty of places to find the right amount of rope to accomplish your objective. I'm pretty sure that a broken neck or decapitation would be less painful than strangulation.

But, to summarize — the more height you have, the more options — it's up to you.

• Informative
Reactions: doingitrighthistime