• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
Forgive me for asking a seemingly dumb ass question.. But from the information i have gathered here hanging seems to be better than sn... Why arent people using it instead of sn

Reactions: lostmeaning
Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
I chose sn because i can die in my bed and at least kinda look natural like no equipment and stuff so it hopefully is less traumatic 4 the people that i care about

Reactions: tera_forest, Euthanza, carac and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because after all SN is a reliable poison that many people have died from and hanging is a more barbaric method that I would see as being more difficult to overcome the survival instinct with, I would also just fear hanging failing and leading to more suffering.

Reactions: Unknown21
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Hanging would be better in some cases if one can't afford to buy SN for whatever reason but if you're perfectly capable of acquiring SN then i think its much better, if you follow the protocol correctly and carefully, you will die in peace. If you want to do hanging, partial would be better, just find the sweet spot and you won't suffer very much.

Reactions: Euthanza, momentomori5, moggedtodeath and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Hanging would be better in some cases if one can't afford to buy SN for whatever reason but if you're perfectly capable of acquiring SN then i think its much better, if you follow the protocol correctly and carefully, you will die in peace. If you want to do hanging, partial would be better, just find the sweet spot and you won't suffer very much.
Part of me thinks that Benzos are actually crucial with this method to help with calmness.

Reactions: momentomori5
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Part of me thinks that Benzos are actually crucial with this method to help with calmness.
Yes, this is true. You'll panic because of SI and the drastically increased heart rate.

D

Deleted member 65988

Yes, this is true. You'll panic because of SI and the drastically increased heart rate.
And trust me, having dealt with high heart rate over the last two years, benzos are required in my opinion to help with it because to someone who isn't use to it because it'll cause their SI to kick in very hard. I definitely think something like Alprazolam which is what I got will make a huge difference come the time I will take it.

Reactions: 020x and アホペンギン
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
Full suspension hanging, if you don't get rescued or if there's no technical issues, you'll die 100%. SN if you follow the stat protocol is kinda reliable but the more I read the more I'm convincing myself it's easier to fail the attempt, because of vomiting of because your body will naturally survive the poisoning. Considering that in most cases with full suspension you lose consciousness in 15-20 sec, wheres with SN it could take up to 1 hour (with all the possible quite painful symptoms included), I'm not even sure we can say SN is less painful. I'm my opinion full suspension is wayyyy less risky in terms of failure possibility.

Reactions: momentomori5, 54378 and CW36
MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
Forgive me for asking a seemingly dumb ass question.. But from the information i have gathered here hanging seems to be better than sn... Why arent people using it instead of sn
Yes I agree I have no other options because of money so I am choosing hanging but even If I could decide bewteen SN and Hanging I would choose hanging... I feel like I ingested poison for years and I dont wanna die same way I live. For me nitrogen/helium bag is best option right now alongside with nembutal which is impossible to get (from what I heard)

Reactions: 54378 and CW36
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
I think full hanging is the best
i mean hanging should have 100% succes rate

Reactions: 54378, phersper and CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
1. FSH (Full suspension hanging)
2. SN

This is ranked in terms of how quick the process is, how accessible it is, and how likely it'll be successful. FSH wins on all counts.

Bear in mind that SI could save you with SN I e. vomiting and calling for help. They'll be no second chances with FSH.

I wouldn't even consider partial, unless you fancy taking big risks with big decisions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 54378 and phersper
MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
1. FSH (Full suspension hanging)
2. SN

This is ranked in terms of how quick the process is, how accessible it is, and how likely it'll be successful. FSH wins on all counts.

Bear in mind that SI could save you with SN I e. vomiting and calling for help. They'll be no second chances with FSH.

I wouldn't even consider partial, unless you fancy taking big risks with big decisions.
why partial is taking big risks ? Whats the difference between full and partial in term of risks ? My only option is partial thats why I am asking dont freak me out :D

momentomori5

momentomori5

Useless
Aug 5, 2023
why partial is taking big risks ? Whats the difference between full and partial in term of risks ? My only option is partial thats why I am asking dont freak me out :D
Maybe in partial, if SI kicks in you won't go through with it, despite wanting it? Or that you could slip out of the knot when losing conciousness, since it relies more on you weighing on the rope rather than the tightness of it? While full suspension there's no chance of you going back on it or saving yourself, or slipping out of it if done right? I'm not too sure

Reactions: GettingOut, MiraiShisen and CW36
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
And trust me, having dealt with high heart rate over the last two years, benzos are required in my opinion to help with it because to someone who isn't use to it because it'll cause their SI to kick in very hard. I definitely think something like Alprazolam which is what I got will make a huge difference come the time I will take it.
I take alprazolam (xanax) against panic attacks and they work perfectly. I'm sure I'll use a good dose of it when my time comes.

Reactions: nolifezzz
MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
Maybe in partial, if SI kicks in you won't go through with it, despite wanting it? Or that you could slip out of the knot when losing conciousness, since it relies more on you weighing on the rope rather than the tightness of it? While full suspension there's no chance of you going back on it or saving yourself, or slipping out of it if done right? I'm not too sure
But when preparation are right it should be pretty much reliable aside of part where your SI kick in that seem to be biggest risk.

momentomori5

momentomori5

Useless
Aug 5, 2023
But when preparation are right it should be pretty much reliable aside of part where your SI kick in that seem to be biggest risk.
Yeah, I guess that's where the risk is. But nothing benzos can't help calm down, right?

Reactions: MiraiShisen
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
Hanging is a cheaper and more available option, but you have to deal with your SI as you wait to fall unconscious.

SN could be more passive after it's taken. You'll probably puke but the back up drink should make things certain.

Both methods have drawbacks. Speaking from experience hanging is difficult to overcome your SI. It's not as easy as just sinking down and waiting to lose consciousness like I originally thought.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I'm sorry for the scare, but I'm basing that statement on the fact that with partial, around one in twenty five attempts are successful. You can't guarantee the noose won't come loose mid attempt, or that the unconscious body with stand up and save itself. With a decent setup and no wannabe heroes, full is a guaranteed one way ticket. So yes, partial does work, but supposedly less than 5% of the time.
Correct.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: MiraiShisen and momentomori5
momentomori5

momentomori5

Useless
Aug 5, 2023
or that the unconscious body with stand up and save itself
I sure wouldn't want my body to move around tryna be my own hero saving me when I wanna die, too creepy and too inconvenient

Would it be possible for something like that to happen when brain damage starts to occur though? Like a few mins in? Kinda like how your body moves a bit while you're dying/you're already dead but you're unconcious to it all?

Reactions: MiraiShisen and CW36
H

Hodius

Aug 9, 2023
I think hanging is probably the best method, but finding a location is difficult for me

Reactions: GettingOut and CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I sure wouldn't want my body to move around tryna be my own hero saving me when I wanna die, too creepy and too inconvenient

Would it be possible for something like that to happen when brain damage starts to occur though? Like a few mins in? Kinda like how your body moves a bit while you're dying/you're already dead but you're unconcious to it all?
Indeed!

No, not from any kind of intelligence, but perhaps still from a movement in body position affecting the noose. Some positions would be more prone to this problem than others. But that scenario would of course be the worst outcome.

MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
I'm sorry for the scare, but I'm basing that statement on the fact that with partial, around one in twenty five attempts are successful. You can't guarantee the noose won't come loose mid attempt, or that the unconscious body with stand up and save itself. With a decent setup and no wannabe heroes, full is a guaranteed one way ticket. So yes, partial does work, but supposedly less than 5% of the time.

Correct.

Ok I got it but how you can in partial loose a noose ? Yes I get it when you somehow stand up (stop applying pressure on neck) and then somehow loose it, thats why its not reccomended to do it with your legs straight and like sitting in air or how to describe it because your body will not accidentaly stand up from that position as if we say for example when you are using kneel position. Other than that seem impossible to affect process or?? I got it that full is 100 % more reliable and partial has a more space for failure but you can pretty much diminish this problems with using proper knots (slip knot - if you are applying pressure it should not loose itself) and proper position. I would go full but I in my room it is impossible to find such a place.... guess I will take risks because I have no other option.

Btw from what source you have that 5 % succes rate ? (Not doubting you but I am curious and I would like to read more about that) How about Tourniquet method ? Are there some stats ? If its more reliable than partial maybe I would go this way but I still dont know how to fix from moving an item I would use to tighten up noose. But it does seem to be good method, you can lay in bed instead of doing it in wardrobe or against doors etc...
Yeah, I guess that's where the risk is. But nothing benzos can't help calm down, right?
or some alcohol before it heh and ciggarete to calm down.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Yes, you're right about using a slipknot, but the positions of partials both have their pros and cons. If you're in a sitting, prone, kneeling position then less pressure is applied, meaning the margin for error (pressure ) is smaller. It might be perceived a little more comfortable, however, survival doesn't depend on standing up, it could mean any change in position. And the less pressure applied, the more likely you'll not cut off the carotids quick enough, leading to the likely build of of pressure in the head before blackout, which is both undesirable and leaves a more marcabe sight. So I'd say if I was to attempt partial, I'd still go for having a higher up position. If you can't attempt full than that's understandable. That source I believe was from Geo Stone's SAAS. It suck in my head. I'd say psychologically, partial would be easier to approach and indeed defeat SI. Your bodies gravity is doing the labour there, but the tourniquet, you're physically manipulating the squeeze. A little alcohol is a good idea before hand yes. They offered that to all the condemned in England to different degrees. That's where the term 'on the wagon comes from', cause they'd then stopped at the last pub for a pint before the gallows.

momentomori5

momentomori5

Useless
Aug 5, 2023
Indeed!

No, not from any kind of intelligence, but perhaps still from a movement in body position affecting the noose. Some positions would be more prone to this problem than others. But that scenario would of course be the worst outcome.
I see! Hanging is gonna be my backup plan if I failed CO for whatever reason, so this is actually nice to know. Now I'll avoid partial 100%, I definitely don't want to have even the slightest chance of living with brain damage enough to make me incapable of CTBing again. It would suck too much.

Reactions: CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I see! Hanging is gonna be my backup plan if I failed CO for whatever reason, so this is actually nice to know. Now I'll avoid partial 100%, I definitely don't want to have even the slightest chance of living with brain damage enough to make me incapable of CTBing again. It would suck too much.
Yes, I mean in my view, the number one priority should be how successful is this likely to be. Would you trade a few seconds - minutes of slightly less suffering during an attempt for a lifetime of disability. That's the gamble many seem willing to take.

E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
hanging is hard to do right, i tryed 4 times, last time i kinda managed to do it but SI kicked in

momentomori5

momentomori5

Useless
Aug 5, 2023
Yes, I mean in my view, the number one priority should be how successful is this likely to be. Would you trade a few seconds - minutes of slightly less suffering during an attempt for a lifetime of disability. That's the gamble many seem willing to take.
Yeah, definitely not a good trade. Especially if the disability prevents you from attempting another suicide, or voicing your suffering to others so that they can euthanize you at least...

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
hanging is hard to do right, i tryed 4 times, last time i kinda managed to do it but SI kicked in
Here is another example of a person failing partial. You end up going through more pain, because it often involves multiple attempts.
Yeah, definitely not a good trade. Especially if the disability prevents you from attempting another suicide, or voicing your suffering to others so that they can euthanize you at least...
Exactly.

Last edited:
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Hanging is a cheaper and more available option, but you have to deal with your SI as you wait to fall unconscious.

SN could be more passive after it's taken. You'll probably puke but the back up drink should make things certain.

Both methods have drawbacks. Speaking from experience hanging is difficult to overcome your SI. It's not as easy as just sinking down and waiting to lose consciousness like I originally thought.
I think drinking the back up drink will be difficult bc of sickness after the first drink.