• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Only real way to know if it's strong enough with a weight test. Use your arm and put your weight into pushing down on it. Better to risk breaking your door than your brain.

it sucks there's no strong bars in your home.... you could install a pull-up bar in a door frame, or search for a secluded nature area near you.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit and Lost Girl xx
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
That honestly sounds like the perfect way to go. Is there any risk for brain damage or anything?
Only if you survive for some reason, like the CO concentration wasn't high enough because of gaps etc, or if you're 'saved'.
That's why so many are choosing sn now, because no risk of brain damage.
getting a pull-up bar and I'm considering it
Honestly, if you can get a pull up bar and secure it properly, it would be better than having the doorknob as anchor.

Reactions: Lost Girl xx
Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
Only real way to know if it's strong enough with a weight test. Use your arm and put your weight into pushing down on it. Better to risk breaking your door than your brain.

it sucks there's no strong bars in your home.... you could install a pull-up bar in a door frame, or search for a secluded nature area near you.
I tested it and it does seem strong enough.
I've thought about ordering a pull-up bar and I might.
I've looked in the nature areas near me and haven't found anywhere that's secluded enough for me to go to unfortunately. I think I'm gonna look again though because fuck it, I have nothing better to do. Although I'm probably not gonna find anything.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and cyberlordsumit
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
I tested it and it does seem strong enough.
I've thought about ordering a pull-up bar and I might.
I've looked in the nature areas near me and haven't found anywhere that's secluded enough for me to go to unfortunately. I think I'm gonna look again though because fuck it, I have nothing better to do. Although I'm probably not gonna find anything.
You are on track, keep us updated. and whatever you choose, i hope you find peace

• Love
Reactions: Lost Girl xx
Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
Only if you survive for some reason, like the CO concentration wasn't high enough because of gaps etc, or if you're 'saved'.
That's why so many are choosing sn now, because no risk of brain damage.

Honestly, if you can get a pull up bar and secure it properly, it would be better than having the doorknob as anchor.
Oh I see. I haven't thought much about sn but I might have to look into it
I guess I have to consider getting a pull-up bar too...
You are on track, keep us updated. and whatever you choose, i hope you find peace
Thank you :heart: same with you

• Hugs
Reactions: cyberlordsumit