• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
Hi together,
What is the reliability on hanging if everything will be made correctly?
I have heard from 70% but why so less? That means nearly 1 will die from it and 1 will survive hanging.

Reactions: winterparty, ethereal.angel, 90starve and 1 other person
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
main factors that affect success are probably:
full or partial suspension
being found or not
strength of rope / ligature (may snap and drop you)
and proper placement on the neck

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, imissmykitten, afterlyfebob and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think that 70% comes from the fact that this number also includes partial, which has a higher failure rate. If you do full suspension you will die anyway, whether you pass out peacefully or you suffocate after a few minutes unless one didn't tie the rope well to the anchor point and "by accident" it losens while the body is shaking.

Edit: I've never heard that an execution by hanging really failed, it's just you have to hang long enough and it's 100%.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, Meteora and 90starve
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you do full suspension, you will succeed unless you are rescued or have a rope/knot failure. Once suspended, there really is no recourse before you pass out some seconds later.

Reactions: Aesthetic guy, afterlyfebob, Mortadelo and 2 others
Victim.Of.Life

Victim.Of.Life

My bus is waiting
Jun 27, 2023
If you do full suspension, you will succeed unless you are rescued or have a rope/knot failure. Once suspended, there really is no recourse before you pass out some seconds later.
Is this also the case if i have the chair still next to me when i'm hanging? Can't I get back on it again?

Reactions: 90starve
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Is this also the case if i have the chair still next to me when i'm hanging? Can't I get back on it again?
as long as you do not have a chance to put your feet on sth you will have a 100% chance to ctb the question is only whether it is painful (suffocation) or not. did you ever see an execution by hanging failing? the condemned are just hanging until they die without a chance to rescue themselves.

Edit: and if you plan to "get back on the chair" then probably it's the best not to try CTB at all for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meteora, afterlyfebob, mcrmybeloved and 2 others
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
as previously mentioned, full suspension has 100% success rate - assuming your knot doesn't fail, you can't touch the ground after dropping, etc. it may not always be quick or peaceful, but eventually you will die.

partial hanging incorporates a "blood choke", and can be painlessly lethal within a couple of minutes - although, it has a low success rate because you're not securely hung in the air + other factors.

Reactions: ABSOLUTION, CTB2023 and Walilamdzii
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
In the successful videos, they give it a push with their foot as they start.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
I recall the question posed: "How much time does it take to die by hanging?"

To that was answered: "It depends. Some types of prisoners die within 10-20 minutes with the rope noose around their necks. Some other types of prisoners die much slower over the course of their lifetimes with a tie around their necks."

M

mb0099

Jul 14, 2023
What causes the knot to fail? How can it avoided or minimized? I keep typing slip knots (I think correctly) and pulling, they are holding but obviously much less weight

Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
I think this knot should do the job for fixing the anchor point. What do you think?
Screenshot 20230706 153330 Samsung Internet

• Wow
Reactions: Meteora, Aesthetic guy, CTB2023 and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You need to practice whatever knots you are using and test them with your full weight.

Reactions: CTB2023
C

CTB2023

Jul 5, 2023
as previously mentioned, full suspension has 100% success rate - assuming your knot doesn't fail, you can't touch the ground after dropping, etc. it may not always be quick or peaceful, but eventually you will die.

partial hanging incorporates a "blood choke", and can be painlessly lethal within a couple of minutes - although, it has a low success rate because you're not securely hung in the air + other factors.
Is the low success rate of partial partly due to the fact that you can suddenly stop being blood choked due to involuntary movement?

G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
Currently my go to method if I can't get and hide nitrogen easily. I've never been able to pass out with partial tests, anyone have good information on rope placement? I'm planning full suspension but don't want to be dangling in pain choking to death for a long time if I can help it. Couple of seconds of pain and then pass out and away is my hope.

Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
The hanging success rate is pretty good from what I've seen but it's off my list for now. I've tried partial many times, it always resulted in just my jugular being blocked which is a very painful way to die. I think it's extremely difficult to figure out a way to block the carotid arteries unless they are more outward in your body. Full suspension has a very high success rate but it seems to me a high chance of a slow and painful death. The availability of hanging is wonderful, I wish it could be my method.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Slow and painfull? Done correctly, you pass out is a few seconds. Please do you research before doing any method. Failure should not be an option.

• Love
Reactions: Davey36000, SenseOfLoss and shootemallagain
S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
The hanging success rate is pretty good from what I've seen but it's off my list for now. I've tried partial many times, it always resulted in just my jugular being blocked which is a very painful way to die. I think it's extremely difficult to figure out a way to block the carotid arteries unless they are more outward in your body. Full suspension has a very high success rate but it seems to me a high chance of a slow and painful death. The availability of hanging is wonderful, I wish it could be my method.
Just like I said in full haning 30sec max and you're out it's just a matter of rope placement of the loop and anchor point search.
im wil do friday my first attemp friday 23:00
if you look to ctb videos full haning you see people are out in 10sec if the rope is strong than it wil work
if you look to ctb videos full haning you see people are out in 10sec if the rope is strong than it wil work

Last edited:
Reactions: SenseOfLoss and CW36
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
This is exactly why everyone needs to do research. Give yourself the best chance of success and the best (fastest) experience.

Reactions: Meteora and SenseOfLoss
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Just like I said in full haning 30sec max and you're out it's just a matter of rope placement of the loop and anchor point search.
im wil do friday my first attemp friday 23:00
I agree with all of this. However, I'm puzzled by talk of your first attempt at full hanging? That would be an oxymoron of sorts.

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88
S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
mijn eerste poging zal zondag 3 sept zijn 04:00

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Execution by hanging is usually long drop. That is quasi-decapitation.
Yes is usually long drop. I have seen videos from executions in certain countries where it wasn't long drop all the time, dunno how accurate they were. The facts are clear, Full suspension doesn't fail, it's only a question of time and whether pass out is fast or not when someone can't grab anything whether with their feet nor with their hands. That's not an encouragement they are the facts.

Reactions: CW36 and SenseOfLoss
A

afterlyfebob

Jun 30, 2023
What causes the knot to fail? How can it avoided or minimized? I keep typing slip knots (I think correctly) and pulling, they are holding but obviously much less weight
there is a video on youtube about how to tie a knot, it has over a million views. That knot will not come undone

Reactions: Meteora
E

EndOfTheLine84

Aug 8, 2023
Currently my go to method if I can't get and hide nitrogen easily. I've never been able to pass out with partial tests, anyone have good information on rope placement? I'm planning full suspension but don't want to be dangling in pain choking to death for a long time if I can help it. Couple of seconds of pain and then pass out and away is my hope.
Personally if you are in a hurry and want it to work first time, I would say that even if there is pain, the fact that you are guaranteed to ctb as long as the rope and the anchor point holds is a good thing, after all for me personally my whole life has been pain and suffering for nearly 40 years, so what's however many minutes more before I disappear into the ether.

Reactions: Meteora and Worndown
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
This is where your research pays off. You look at a map before you take a trip. Look at your setup and the threads before you take this trip. Do it right.

A

afterlyfebob

Jun 30, 2023
there is a video on youtube about how to tie a knot, it has over a million views. That knot will not come undone
correction its called "How to tie the hangman's noose" I watched it about 10 times. It's reliable

Reactions: Meteora
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Full suspension, usually has a 100% if all goes right, honestly slip knot or hang man knot works, just make sure you tie anchor point somewhere good and it doesn't break, the anchor knot doesn't matter, as long as it can hold your full weight

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
correction its called "How to tie the hangman's noose" I watched it about 10 times. It's reliable
You don't want a hangman's noose for full; It won't cinch well and it's reserved for the long drop.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Amyend88