• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Sooo my idea is to hang myself from the like closet bar? Hanger thing? Like ya kno the lil built in closets at the front of a place.

Or try partial from a doorknob or smthin.

The where I can figure out.

The what im having a hardtime with... i have like silk like head scarves or knitted real scarves?

I read in the thread that a tie would be best I think I have one that's kinda old?

What's the best material for hanging? (If this question.is allowed)

-nox

-nox

King Scar
Feb 2, 2023
Something strong, Such as rope, it depends on how much you weigh to be honest pal, test the strength of it by holding your body weight and if it does then you're set to go

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Something strong, Such as rope, it depends on how much you weigh to be honest pal, test the strength of it by holding your body weight and if it does then you're set to go
On the post about hanging it says that rope isn't the best 🤔🤔🤔

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I think hanging is just very difficult and brutal, I tried with a belt a while ago but I couldn't make any progress. Unfortunately, there are very high risks associated with hanging so I hope you don't end up with brain damage.