• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WhirlingMind

Apr 26, 2020
Hello everyone.
I'm planning to use a squat/pull-up cage for full suspension.
My height is 180cm (6ft). The bar is 221cm from the ground.
This is to be combined with a climbing rope.

Do you think it could work?
Also, would it be possible for unconsciousness to come in less than a minute like in sucessful attempts?

This is the rig:

This is the rope:
Amazon product ASIN B07MXQN6G3
41aqgcVIA-L.jpg

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Are you going to try full suspension hanging or partial because you said too are quite tall right ?? Like 6ft tall ??

W

WhirlingMind

Apr 26, 2020
Yes I'm thinking about full suspension.
There should be enough room to fully prevent contact with the ground, even though it would be quite short.
I'm wondering if there's any flaw I wasn't able to spot.

Reactions: Worndown and Praestat_Mori
I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
I think it looks sturdy enough. Those squat racks are built to take a lot of weight. Right?

I attempted full suspension earlier this week and it was mad how quickly the tingles and unconsciousness happened. It would definitely be less than a minute. My SI kicked in and my anchor knot slipped (which was the only way I got out, otherwise I would be gone now). I stepped off the chair and my hands and toes went tingly immediately. Im not too sure how long it all happened for because I didn't time it but when my feet landed on the ground I wasn't fully aware or able to feel that they had, even though I was standing straight and my body was convulsing/spasming for around 10 seconds before blood flow got back to normal.

Relatively painless aside from SI kicking in.

• Informative
Reactions: ronj, Why Me?, yyytry and 2 others
Q

quietxconfessions

Apr 14, 2023
It should be able to handle the weight, but my concern is if it would tip over in the event of convulsions or struggling.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I think it looks sturdy enough. Those squat racks are built to take a lot of weight. Right?

I attempted full suspension earlier this week and it was mad how quickly the tingles and unconsciousness happened. It would definitely be less than a minute. My SI kicked in and my anchor knot slipped (which was the only way I got out, otherwise I would be gone now). I stepped off the chair and my hands and toes went tingly immediately. Im not too sure how long it all happened for because I didn't time it but when my feet landed on the ground I wasn't fully aware or able to feel that they had, even though I was standing straight and my body was convulsing/spasming for around 10 seconds before blood flow got back to normal.

I saw a video of a woman who did full suspension hanging and she was gone within a few minutes. However, she did it in front of her kids and they were crying , I can't believe she traumatised her kids like that as I believe she shouldn't have done it in front of them …. Poor kids will be traumatised for life having seen their mum dying like that
Reconsider. God bless
Be careful on what you post here you might be banned but maybe go to recovery section.

• Aww..
Reactions: Vizzy
soontobec0rpse

soontobec0rpse

soontobecorpse <3
May 27, 2023
depending on the sturdiness of the base... it appears to be good, however i worry that it will tip over during convulsing. maybe if it not sturdy try to hold the base down with something else

Reactions: quietxconfessions
I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
I saw a video of a woman who did full suspension hanging and she was gone within a few minutes. However, she did it in front of her kids and they were crying , I can't believe she traumatised her kids like that as I believe she shouldn't have done it in front of them …. Poor kids will be traumatised for life having seen their mum dying like that

Be careful on what you post here you might be banned but maybe go to recovery section.
There are definitely lines you don't cross when you CTB and doing it in front of your kids is definitely one of them. :(

My sister was part of a FB group for mums and a member of the group hung herself from her stair bannister, the next door neighbour alerted the police because her kids were screaming and crying. I can't imagine how awful that would be. I already feel so guilty because my mam will be the one to find me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
There are definitely lines you don't cross when you CTB and doing it in front of your kids is definitely one of them. :(

My sister was part of a FB group for mums and a member of the group hung herself from her stair bannister, the next door neighbour alerted the police because her kids were screaming and crying. I can't imagine how awful that would be. I already feel so guilty because my mam will be the one to find me.
Oh that's bad, did she survive the attempt??

W

WhirlingMind

Apr 26, 2020
It should be able to handle the weight, but my concern is if it would tip over in the event of convulsions or struggling.

depending on the sturdiness of the base... it appears to be good, however i worry that it will tip over during convulsing. maybe if it not sturdy try to hold the base down with something else

I don't think the cage tipping over would be much of a risk. I believe even if I actually try to make it fall by pushing the pull up bar I won't be able to.
My concerns are more around height from the floor, as the clearance would be of around 40cm.

I was planning for the knot to be exactly at the bar, so basically the head would end up being even higher than the bar itself.
Do you think it may be a good idea?

The biggest point of concern tho is how do I avoid grabbing the frame once I drop?

W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022

What kind of rope did you use? Did you use a slipknot? Did the rope end up under the jaw all the way high up? Was the knot behind your ear, or another place?

I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
What kind of rope did you use? Did you use a slipknot? Did the rope end up under the jaw all the way high up? Was the knot behind your ear, or another place?
I bought BDSM rope on Amazon cause I heard it was softer on the skin. I think I used a slip knot for the actual noose and the knot was at the midway point on the back of my head. Not behind my ear. The rope was under the jaw by the time I did the drop and stayed in roughly the same position. I hope that helps