• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tbo

tbo

Apr 3, 2024
I'm in so much pain (both physically and psychologically). The physical pain is so debilitating I can barely do anything (even bathing). I truly did everything I can do to recover and heal but I failed epically.

I wanted to jump to my death but rooftops from tall building skyscrapers are not easily accessible where I currently reside. The only accessible method is hanging, but I am terrified as fuck from the excruciating pain endured in the dying process. Geez, planning your own exit is such a messed way of dying and yet people still think this is an easy way out.

Is there any way to make this method quick and painless as possible? So flipping scared right now.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If you can manage to make it work partial hanging is not as uncomfortable as full suspension.

P

pulleditnearlyoff

Apr 26, 2024
See my post 'experience with partial Hanging'. Of you know how you immediately pass out en it wil be peacefull and painless

bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
Have a look at partial hanging as others suggested. It's also likely going to be my method in the future as well.

What I like about partial is that there isn't much (physical) pain involved. If I understand things correctly, it works by blocking blood flow to your brain instead of blocking airflow and hence involves no choking. It should be relatively quick as well. But of course, there's psychological fear involved and some mild discomfort of having something around your neck.

tbo

tbo

Apr 3, 2024
See my post 'experience with partial Hanging'. Of you know how you immediately pass out en it wil be peacefull and painless
Will do. Thanks
If you can manage to make it work partial hanging is not as uncomfortable as full suspension.
Noted
Have a look at partial hanging as others suggested. It's also likely going to be my method in the future as well.

What I like about partial is that there isn't much (physical) pain involved. If I understand things correctly, it works by blocking blood flow to your brain instead of blocking airflow and hence involves no choking. It should be relatively quick as well. But of course, there's psychological fear involved and some mild discomfort of having something around your neck.
Yes. I've been researching about the carotid artery around the neck to induce unconsciousness from impaired blood flow to the brain. I don't want to be conscious throughout the dying process.

Last edited:
U

Unicorn_mo7

May 7, 2024
I can empathize where you are. I'm suffering physically so much also. I don't want to die, I just want all the pain and suffering to end. Be careful with partial. I am reading it doesn't really work and can cause you issues if not completed. So sorry for what you are going through.

Reactions: tbo
tbo

tbo

Apr 3, 2024
I can empathize where you are. I'm suffering physically so much also. I don't want to die, I just want all the pain and suffering to end. Be careful with partial. I am reading it doesn't really work and can cause you issues if not completed. So sorry for what you are going through.
Partial has a low success rate from my own observation. I saw a couple of images on the internet (car, wardrobe, recliner couch etc.) of people who opted for partial, I don't know how they executed it; they make it look easy.

Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
In st Joseph's prayer for a happy death, death is called the last agony. there's not only physical pain in death, but grief and agony, if you've ever seen live hanging vids, the expression on the face is always anguished, with the exception of maybe few apparently stoic or unusually calm exceptions. Death is not only physically but can be spiritually very painful, especially when premature, I think your spiritual state of readiness for death is what counts as far as coping with the pain.