• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

david1991

Aug 30, 2019
i just tried partial hanging for the first time i used a radiator attached to the floor which had options for me to tie the rope to so it was strong enough to hold my body and it all seemed ridiculously easy. I pulled out after about 5 seconds because i knew i wouldve passed out i felt blood being drained from my head anyway i just feel relived that i know how to do it now and leave anytime i want the method seems peaceful aswell like i wouldve gone to sleep
its just that unknown of not knowing what happens after i die thats holding me back and i dont want to hurt anyone else fuck that

Last edited:
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Good for you. I see way too many threads around here saying how impossible it is. It can't be that fucking hard.

• Love
Reactions: Theodora
D

david1991

Aug 30, 2019
its not hard at all just have to have a slipknot on one end and just tie the other end to something that can support your weight luckily theres a radiator stuck to the ground and wall with steel bars inbetween to attach too,i was using a Tie aswell. Im doing this because im not living a good life i think we all deserve a good life but mine isnt going anywhere due to social anxiety and depression which just ruin anyones life and future

Last edited:
tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
What type of rope? How thick? I haven't been able to get the right material yet.

aedric_artifact

aedric_artifact

Find me in the sweetest oblivion
Jun 27, 2020
i used a tie

When I tried partial, I used a tie in a slipknot. Can confirm it is easy to pass out with not that much discomfort using this method. Although, I tried it standing up then kneeling, but I guess when I lost consciousness my body managed to stand straight again, allowing me to regain consciousness. The way you did it I believe is more foolproof.

D

david1991

Aug 30, 2019
When I tried partial, I used a tie in a slipknot. Can confirm it is easy to pass out with not that much discomfort using this method. Although, I tried it standing up then kneeling, but I guess when I lost consciousness my body managed to stand straight again, allowing me to regain consciousness. The way you did it I believe is more foolproof.
Going to be doing it properly in a few days when i can have the house to myself, dont want to be found when im hanging myself. Its tough though cause i dont want anyone else to be sad from my death but being alive is constant suffering for me

AnniesHideaway

AnniesHideaway

Jul 1, 2020
I agree. When I was 15 I made an attempt to hang myself with a belt. I tightened it around my neck and lowered myself down to add pressure. Within 30 seconds I passed out. I woke up a few minutes later on the floor covered in blood. Apparently the metal tip of the belt flew off and caused the knot to unravel.

• Aww..
Reactions: aedric_artifact
aedric_artifact

aedric_artifact

Find me in the sweetest oblivion
Jun 27, 2020
Its tough though cause i dont want anyone else to be sad from my death but being alive is constant suffering for me

This part hits too close to home. I am going to absolutely destroy my parents' hearts - especially my mother, who is going to be the one who finds me. I've been putting this off for years, trying to fight through my depression for her, but I can't do it anymore. Whenever I think about how she will react, I cry. She's the only reason I lived for as long as I have... It's heartbreaking, and this sounds incredibly selfish and evil, but I won't be there to witness her crying. I know she will be in pain, but I won't have to witness it.

It sounds so terrible to say. But that's the truth.

D

Duffbeer9999

May 25, 2020
My 17 year old daughter went this way, so it can work :-( . She used a tie in the closet at her grandma's. Not sure if she was commited to going through with it, but I think she passed out testing it out. Just be sure when the time comes.. I have tried this method many times without luck, not sure why.
My 17 year old daughter went this way, so it can work :-( . She used a tie in the closet at her grandma's. Not sure if she was commited to going through with it, but I think she passed out testing it out. Just be sure when the time comes.. I have tried this method many times without luck, not sure why.
Going to go with another method! Very ready when the time comes, but need to make sure as failure is not an option.

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020

Going to go with another method! Very ready when the time comes, but need to make sure as failure is not an option.
Im sorry for your loss. I'm sorry to say this as well.. But I'm jealous of your daughter.. I wish I could accidentally succeed. My body does black out, but always unconsciously fights it..
Again, I'm sorry