• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Castles

Castles

Oct 7, 2019
Hey!

So I'm literally about to perform HOPEFULLY my last shortdrop. I can tell you this, it is my fourth time now and my only problem ive had to research has been the ligature itself. Passing out is NOT painful or anything. If you can commit and feel at ease, its euphoric and easing.

10 seconds feel like 20 and its a nice flow fade to black. A nice calming effect sets in once you let it take hold and its over once youre out.

My ligatures have snapped during pass out phase thats been my only problem, with wake up scars to show.

Short drop is wonderful when done right just make sure its not rushed like i have ❤

Reactions: MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Hey!

So I'm literally about to perform HOPEFULLY my last shortdrop. I can tell you this, it is my fourth time now and my only problem ive had to research has been the ligature itself. Passing out is NOT painful or anything. If you can commit and feel at ease, its euphoric and easing.

10 seconds feel like 20 and its a nice flow fade to black. A nice calming effect sets in once you let it take hold and its over once youre out.

My ligatures have snapped during pass out phase thats been my only problem, with wake up scars to show.

Short drop is wonderful when done right just make sure its not rushed like i have ❤
is short drop the same as partial? so still some contact with ground or a platform?

Kolanthel

Kolanthel

Oct 8, 2019
Hey!

I agree. I had a blood choke applied on me before which resulted with me passing out within seconds. I wasn't in pain or anything, just remember feeling sleepy before losing consciousness. I actually wasn't even aware I was out.

Reactions: Castles
Castles

Castles

Oct 7, 2019
Yes, for me legs are away from me without my butt touching the ground if that helps