girlwitharose

girlwitharose

Take my soul back home
Apr 8, 2023
"i got over my boyfriend". I haven't. I tried lying to myself to hope it would work but it hasn't. He got with someone else a month after we broke up and we rekindled. He says he wants to be friends but i still have feelings for him. I hate doing everyday activities because i did them with him. Living is hard because I lived my life with him. I know i was sad with him but i think i'm miserable without him.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Some place nice, cheese.out and 3 others
Next

Next

Jul 13, 2023
You should give yourself more time to rearrange your life. A partner who brings you down is not a win for anyone. An emphatic and honest partner would have noticed and ended the relationship. Use the pain to become clear about what you need with your life.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
I can relate in a way to you. In my case it's been over a year. Now I realize she was very cold with me and it hurt me a lot, I miss the excitement of talking to her, the dreams I had for us... I'm just a helpless dreamer I guess. Over a year and haven't found anybody else, so I always come back to what happened last year, it just sucks.