T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
I've really had enough of this hell called life. I've had numerous abusers, I've lost a loved one to suicide, and lost friends to suicide.

I only really have here to talk openly and honestly, however now someone I had contact with, was considering partnering with from here has gone manipulative, awful, harrass me, trying to force me to attempt. He's made me feel unsafe however I will say that he's only one on here that has made me feel unsafe, uncomfortable and pressured.

Scared he will find another way to hassle me.

Why do I seem to "attract" the scary, abusive, manipulative people!

I wish I could end my life but I have to wait

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, demuic, Simba and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people are just so cruel, no one should be treated like that. It sounds like you should report the person from here. This life really is a nightmare and I'm sorry you have been through all that. It seems as though we are brought into this world just to suffer. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, WrongPlaceWrongTime and Onthe29th
T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
Some people are just so cruel, no one should be treated like that. It sounds like you should report the person from here. This life really is a nightmare and I'm sorry you have been through all that. It seems as though we are brought into this world just to suffer. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.
Im not sure how to report him as the conversations mostly were away from here - WhatsApp, phone calls which I've blocked and deleted.

This world is horrible and just getting worse and worse. Definitely agree with the suffering, suffered from 8 years old, this is no life.

Thanks for your reply

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
There are a lot of broken people here. Many are suffering from mental anguish, others from physical pain. Many (most?) are desperate for a solution. Some will find that solution.

With a partner always be very clear where you stand in your decision making process, but unless you have decided for yourself that you are absolutely certain that you want to CTB, don't let others pressure you into doing it.

• Hugs
T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
There are a lot of broken people here. Many are suffering from mental anguish, others from physical pain. Many (most?) are desperate for a solution. Some will find that solution.

With a partner always be very clear where you stand in your decision making process, but unless you have decided for yourself that you are absolutely certain that you want to CTB, don't let others pressure you into doing it.
I understand that people are here as they are suffering. I know that he's said that he is more superior to many people here, even so far as saying people are fakers on here. So I don't totally agree why he's here if he thinks he's too superior to be here unless he's doing it to cause people more misery.

I made clear that I am suicidal, we were meant to be going in November but he backed out to get his boiler fixed? , I then made clear I couldn't go near Christmas/in December, couldn't go in January as too many birthdays, so we decided march but every day he's been pressuring to go sooner, been horrible etc. So regarding the partner situation I made clear, however due to this experience I will not be joining any other partner I will be going alone it's easier, I don't get hassled or manipulation.
As previously mentioned my overall experience of members on here is good, so the likes of that one person will not stop me coming here as it's a supportive, nonjudgmental safe place for me and many others.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, demuic, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 1 other person
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
I understand that people are here as they are suffering. I know that he's said that he is more superior to many people here, even so far as saying people are fakers on here. So I don't totally agree why he's here if he thinks he's too superior to be here unless he's doing it to cause people more misery.

I made clear that I am suicidal, we were meant to be going in November but he backed out to get his boiler fixed? , I then made clear I couldn't go near Christmas/in December, couldn't go in January as too many birthdays, so we decided march but every day he's been pressuring to go sooner, been horrible etc. So regarding the partner situation I made clear, however due to this experience I will not be joining any other partner I will be going alone it's easier, I don't get hassled or manipulation.
As previously mentioned my overall experience of members on here is good, so the likes of that one person will not stop me coming here as it's a supportive, nonjudgmental safe place for me and many others.

Sounds like you made it pretty clear what your intentions and options were. If you can't report him, you can always put him on ignore.
Whether you want to go at it alone or together with somebody else or not at all, is entirely your choice.
And if you want anyone to talk to or just vent, we're here for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and TJuk
T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
Thanks, I have put him on Ignore so hoping that means he leaves me alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, WrongPlaceWrongTime and Somber
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Im not sure how to report him as the conversations mostly were away from here - WhatsApp, phone calls which I've blocked and deleted.

This world is horrible and just getting worse and worse. Definitely agree with the suffering, suffered from 8 years old, this is no life.

Thanks for your reply

U cld snd a d.m. 2 a mod & infrm thm of ths persn if u wntd. Ths cld also protct othr ppl frm thm.

@RainAndSadness @Hass @zeroornothing @Persephone ❦

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, demuic, RainAndSadness and 4 others
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Hi @TJuk,

Could you please send us further information and evidence about this privately? Without details and proof of what has happened between members, we cannot take appropriate action to resolve the situation. Screenshots of conversations, proof that these messages were sent by a member of this forum etc would be useful so that this can be dealt with.

I am so sorry you have had to go through this. No-one should be abused, threatened or pressured to go through with plans, and we do not tolerate such conduct here. I and other Mods would like to investigate this and help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, demuic, Simba and 3 others
T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
U cld snd a d.m. 2 a mod & infrm thm of ths persn if u wntd. Ths cld also protct othr ppl frm thm.

@RainAndSadness @Hass @zeroornothing @Persephone ❦
Thanks I have now spoken to one

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, demuic, Simba and 1 other person
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Hugs you ,is that the person you said you were gonna go with but then they couldnt and that if they can't then you'll go by yourself ? Maybe its a infiltrator in disguise idk ,i do find it odd tho..

• Aww..
T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
Hugs you ,is that the person you said you were gonna go with but then they couldnt and that if they can't then you'll go by yourself ? Maybe its a infiltrator in disguise idk ,i do find it odd tho..
They said they couldn't in November because they were getting a new boiler put in - if was truly so suicidal that wouldn't bother you as your not going to be around.

I said if they were unsure about going I'd go alone, as in no way would I pressure or hassle someone into something especially not suicide. He was getting aggressive, manipulative, argumentative, making. Threats, trying to get me to go with him but on impulse usually when he was angry at something.
I'm not going into it more except he said he was going to get guns that worries me given its not legal to own one without a gun licence which he wouldn't get due to his criminal record of being in jail, and been sectioned lots of time

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Simba
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
They said they couldn't in November because they were getting a new boiler put in - if was truly so suicidal that wouldn't bother you as your not going to be around.

I said if they were unsure about going I'd go alone, as in no way would I pressure or hassle someone into something especially not suicide. He was getting aggressive, manipulative, argumentative, making. Threats, trying to get me to go with him but on impulse usually when he was angry at something.
I'm not going into it more except he said he was going to get guns that worries me given its not legal to own one without a gun licence which he wouldn't get due to his criminal record of being in jail, and been sectioned lots of time
Thats sad to hear ,thats not nice of him either to be aggressive n manipulative towards you if you dont wanna go thru for whatever reason or whatever you shouldn't be forced ,you go on your own terms and own accord - nobody else has right to tell you otherwise not even them

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, TJuk and Somber