• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Would someone please kill me.
Thanks - Amber .
I would, but you've done nothing to me.

I feel like we struggle more with suicide, than we do with murder. Though suicide is basically murdering everyone in a sense.

Reactions: Cyanide
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
i fell the same Had enough Would someone please kill me.

i feel exactly same totally gutted when i wake up yet again to get through another day .
my day is spent struggling to do anything without gasping for breath its horrendous ,basically spend my life in a chair ,lucky me nottttt .I have oxygen in house etc ,
life has no quality at all ,
so yes id love someone to come kill me too know how you feel

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I know the feeling. On the way home from work today, I kept hoping a big truck would flatten me into a pancake.

Okay getting flattened by a truck as long as deaths instant ,,
i defo dont want any pain something quick and painless like chloroform me first then put pillow over my face n smother me that sounds peacefull and quick ?
any takers ?

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
All of you! Please hear this and know that it's true! You are unique and perfect your life has been designed for greater purpose! If you knew the true purpose of suffering then you would understand the greater outcome of Peace joy and serenity that it will bring! If you seen a two year old child getting ready to be shot in the face buy a crazed man, would you not stand in front of her accept her death and stand in her place!? So true is the suffering on Earth exclamation point one must suffer so a million may be at peace!
Shoo, pest. Shoo. No greater purpose justifies the suffering we go through in life.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
All of you! Please hear this and know that it's true! You are unique and perfect your life has been designed for greater purpose! If you knew the true purpose of suffering then you would understand the greater outcome of Peace joy and serenity that it will bring! If you seen a two year old child getting ready to be shot in the face buy a crazed man, would you not stand in front of her accept her death and stand in her place!? So true is the suffering on Earth exclamation point one must suffer so a million may be at peace!

LOL I love this shit. Yeah suicidal people are wayward super heros sent here to save the day. And only you, oh wise one, can show us the way back to our lighted path. Thank you for your beaming positivity and inspiration. I can now release my true potential unto the world. Now, I shall go rescue herds of stray kittens, save the United States from the Trumpocalypse, and adopt 20 children from Mongolia. And I'd not have done it all without you!

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018

Fuck off. Why don't you take our place and do the suffering if you think it makes a difference?

M

Maya

Apr 24, 2018
I get the feeling you are a troll and just fucking with people because honestly this was really silly to read.