• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
It was quite disappointing, I had this stomachache for some time but it got REALLY worse yesterday and today. Didn't go to doctor because I thought that it might be appendicitis. But it only got worse and I wasn't dying, I really hardly went to ER so I could get some prescription for painkillers. Turns out it is just an infection. I am not dying. I was just hopeful that I can die and wouldn't need to see 2024 and finally stop suffering. But damn it no, why am I supposed to be kept alive until I get more comfortable with ctb (unfortunately rushing didn't work, I would die right now if I could)???

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and edu0z
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so disappointed, to be permanently relieved from all future suffering certainly sounds so ideal to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Reuthry
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I relate to this. This is the problem with dying of natural causes. I think people have this fantasy that they will suddenly and painlessly be struck down by something. I guess it could happen like that. One massive heart attack and out. There are plenty more nasty and insidious ways to go though...

The first time I had a gallstone attack, I thought it was a heart attack. Like this terrific clamping feeling in my chest. Excruciating pain, difficulty breathing, panic but I thought- this is it and I'm ready for it! I'm NOT phoning for an ambulance. I kind of crawled to the window and watched the world go by a bit. But, 30 mins later, then 2 hours later, I realised it was subsiding. It kept happening after that and I used to curse God- in case there is one- 'Stop with the foreplay, stop f'cking about and kill me!'

What with my reluctance and how useless the NHS is, I had 12 or 13 more attacks by which time, the pain hadn't subsided for 2 or 3 days and I just couldn't hack it anymore. They finally diagnosed it and said a stone was blocking the bile duct. I maybe would have died of that eventually but it's the not knowing what you've got, how bad the pain will get, how long it will go on for and not even knowing whether it will kill you. All you want to do is get out of pain in the end. I quite understand. I hope you are at least out of pain now but I get it, it's not the result you wanted.

• Hugs
Reactions: Reuthry