golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
I am thinking about using Lime sulfur(%28 calcium polysulfides) + Hydrochloric acid(%32)

If the cabin volume is assumed to be 3,300 L, mixing 120 mL of each chemical produces a lethal level of hydrogen sulfide. i.e = 1000 ppm

Mixing 2 liters of each chemical would be 20 times the lethal level (20000 ppm)

More than 2000 people CTB by this method and PPH rates 10/10 for reliability but 3/10 for peacefulness

Why is it so low on peacefulness?

BigG91

BigG91

I'd rather be homeless with good health.
Aug 21, 2021
I am thinking about using Lime sulfur(%28 calcium polysulfides) + Hydrochloric acid(%32)

If the cabin volume is assumed to be 3,300 L, mixing 120 mL of each chemical produces a lethal level of hydrogen sulfide. i.e = 1000 ppm

Mixing 2 liters of each chemical would be 20 times the lethal level (20000 ppm)

More than 2000 people CTB by this method and PPH rates 10/10 for reliability but 3/10 for peacefulness

Why is it so low on peacefulness?
Because it's not peaceful if the concentrations are lower .. so the process reaching upto the concentration required to loose consciousness is painful unless you walk into ta a room with high concentration of H2S.

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest and NearlyIrrelevantCake
golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
Because it's not peaceful if the concentrations are lower .. so the process reaching upto the concentration required to loose consciousness is painful unless you walk into ta a room with high concentration of H2S.
Interesting, maybe the gas makes you unable to move and speak after it is inhaled for a few times or some people would interrupt their suicide attempt and seek medical attention, but no one ever did that... What are your opinions on this?

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
Interesting, maybe the gas makes you unable to move and speak after it is inhaled for a few times or some people would interrupt their suicide attempt and seek medical attention, but no one ever did that... What are your opinions on this?
UpandDownPrincess mentioned that it burns your throat and lungs.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/which-methods-are-most-popular-in-japan.88497/post-1574551

Reactions: golfmavenice
golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
UpandDownPrincess mentioned that it burns your throat and lungs.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/which-methods-are-most-popular-in-japan.88497/post-1574551
I watched an experiment made inside a car using lime sulfur and acid and it took 4 minutes for h2s to get above 1000 ppm.
I watched an experiment made inside a car using lime sulfur and acid and it took 4 minutes for h2s to get above 1000 ppm.
If we are doing it in an abandoned building can we mix the chemicals, then we get out of the room and closing the door, waiting 20 minutes and entering the room?

Last edited:
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I work healthcare and had a job dealing with work injuries. I took care of a lot of H2S exposures. Respiratory burning, coughing, mucous membrane burning, nausea/vomiting, etc. It can certainly be lethal but anyone finding you could also be exposed to the gas.
I would not personally choose this method as it could put others at risk and the above

Reactions: outrider567, WanderingWater and golfmavenice
BigG91

BigG91

Aug 21, 2021
What I've read is that you lose consciousness quickly when the concentration is above 1000ppm in a closed area and then you die.
But if you sit in a car and do the mixing and stuff and wait inside for the concentration to reach 1000ppm i don't think it's peaceful.

I think you can search for threads on SS itself i think there are some experiences mentioned.

golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
Inter I've read is that you lose consciousness quickly when the concentration is above 1000ppm in a closed area and then you die.
But if you sit in a car and do the mixing and stuff and wait inside for the concentration to reach 1000ppm i don't think it's peaceful.

I think you can search for threads on SS itself i think there are some experiences mentioned.
Can someone who is exposed to high levels of H2S simply leave the area if it burns their throat and lungs a lot? Just wondering

BigG91

BigG91

Aug 21, 2021
In high concentration consciousness is lost after a few breaths so i don't think so.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, downndone2 and golfmavenice
M

M.i.245541

Mar 21, 2022
Hydrochloric acid is controlled in my country. Is there any cleaning agent that contains a concentration high enough to do the job?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Is this the same gas that smells like rotten eggs? Didn't it used to be used as a chemical weapon in war? If that's the case I can understand how it may not be considered "peaceful". Was there ever a chemical weapon considered peaceful? Maybe the Zyklon B gas used in the Nazi death chambers was peaceful, too?

Reactions: RetroChaos
M

M.i.245541

Mar 21, 2022
I wish I could find a more peaceful way but I can't. Each time I think I find a good solution, I realise that I can't get the ingredients here...
So any advice on the cleaning agents?

golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
I wish I could find a more peaceful way but I can't. Each time I think I find a good solution, I realise that I can't get the ingredients here...
Any cleaning agent that contains hydrochloric acid could do the job.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Is this the same gas that smells like rotten eggs? Didn't it used to be used as a chemical weapon in war? If that's the case I can understand how it may not be considered "peaceful". Was there ever a chemical weapon considered peaceful? Maybe the Zyklon B gas used in the Nazi death chambers was peaceful, too?
Yep, smells like rotten eggs, that's it

golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
In hydrogen sulfide poisoning, as little as 400 ppm can cause unconciousness, in 1000 ppm death occurs within minutes.
Symptoms of H2S poisoning: mild to severe throat,eye,lung irritation, nausea, headache, vomiting, loss off coordination, loss off memory, sudden collapse, respiratory paralysis, seizures, coma and death
Fatal amount: If the cabin volume is assumed to be 3.300 L, mixing 120 mL of each lime sulfur and acid would produce 1000 ppm hydrogen sulphide.(the lethal amount). If we keep in mind that people who use h2s to suicide mix several containers of this chemicals, So the amount of h2s produced is 20-30 times the lethal amount, which creates an extremely dangerous environment for first responders and bystanders.

In a h2s experiment inside a car showed that 1 liters of each product produced 15000 ppm hydrogen sulfide(15 times the lethal amount!) and it took 4 minutes for h2s gas to reach concentration above 1000 ppm.

2 liters of each product is advised to guarantee death and get unconcious faster. Remember that when acid reacts with lime sulfur, the liquid inside the bucket will pour out, so make sure you wear thick gloves, welding goggle(to minimize the eye pain), a coat, large boots, and large leggings. Hydrogen sulfide will cause frostbite to skin if touched, in short wear safety equipment. You can just go to a medical store and buy these items.
Unconciousness might occur 1-5 minutes after mixing chemicals.(making a guess) That is because it takes some time for the gas to reach lethal concentrations.
Note: Sulfur concentration should be high enough to react with hydrochloric acid. Adding dandruff shampoo to acid will be a waste because dandruff shampoos only contain %1 selenium sulfide. Using strong enough concentration is advised.
Definitely take it outside, maybe in a car, posting caution signs on windows would be good.

M

M.i.245541

Mar 21, 2022
I can find the sulfur but all acides are controlled here. So is there any household product that contains a little bit acid and yet enough to cause the desired reaction?

golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
I can find the sulfur but all acides are controlled here. So is there any household product that contains a little bit acid and yet enough to cause the desired reaction?

Attachments

• IMG_20220419_145206.jpg
    IMG_20220419_145206.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
R

Rabbit50

Apr 5, 2022
How are you getting on with this? Do you have all of the ingredients that you need now?

golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
Note: If you breathe in the gas(breathe in the liquid you mixed the chemicals in) it will take only a few seconds for you to collapse.

Using welding goggles is advised.

Attachments

• IMG_20220429_204845.jpg
    IMG_20220429_204845.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220430_170019.jpg
    IMG_20220430_170019.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: