E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
It's hard to describe the distress I felt when my SN source fell through (if you see this, can you please let me know what's happening? If you've changed your mind it's okay but please communicate this). After months of desperate searching for SN and the mystical N, it never dawned on me...I LIVE IN THE HEROIN CAPITAL OF MY COUNTRY!

A PEACEFUL DEATH AT LAST!

Whilst I haven't obtained it yet, it's hard to describe the bliss and relief I feel. Knowing my final moments don't have to be bloody, messy, indignifying, agonizingly painful and horrifically traumatising for my family and members of the public, has given me the hope I desperately needed.

Initially I didn't want to have to resort to hard drugs because I'm worried i'll be portrayed as fighting a battle I didn't fight, and that it was about H rather than the conscious decision to die. I'm worried about how my family will receive it, but I will explain to them in my note that it was the most peaceful option available to me. Other options would have been more traumatising for them.

Before this lightbulb moment I was seriously considering train decapitation and was deciding on the best spots to do it. I would have written a note apologising to the train driver and people on board. I hope to never resort to this method. If I ever do - know that my final moments were desperate and horrific.

I've never touched H or opiods and am absolutely fucking petrified of needles. I don't think I could inject myself successfully even if I desperately wanted to. I can't afford to fuck that one up.

If anyone could please advise me on snorting H as a method - dosing, testing for quality, etc. I've seen posts that suggest not bothering with snorting due to passing out or vomiting before the lethal dose. But my willpower begs to differ.

I will do it in a remote and isolated location, my favourite part of the world to be honest, where there will be no phone reception and hopefully no opportunity to change my mind and save myself.

Reactions: coked_pigeon and AlouA
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
It's hard to describe the distress I felt when my SN source fell through (if you see this, can you please let me know what's happening? If you've changed your mind it's okay but please communicate this). After months of desperate searching for SN and the mystical N, it never dawned on me...I LIVE IN THE HEROIN CAPITAL OF MY COUNTRY!

Whilst I haven't obtained it yet, it's hard to describe the bliss and relief I feel. Knowing my final moments don't have to be bloody, messy, indignifying, agonizingly painful and horrifically traumatising for my family and members of the public, has given me the hope I desperately needed.

Initially I didn't want to have to resort to hard drugs because I'm worried i'll be portrayed as fighting a battle I didn't fight, and that it was about H rather than the conscious decision to die. I'm worried about how my family will receive it, but I will explain to them in my note that it was the most peaceful option available to me. Other options would have been more traumatising for them.

Before this lightbulb moment I was seriously considering train decapitation and was deciding on the best spots to do it. I would have written a note apologising to the train driver and people on board. I hope to never resort to this method. If I ever do - know that my final moments were desperate and horrific.

I've never touched H or opiods and am absolutely fucking petrified of needles. I don't think I could inject myself successfully even if I desperately wanted to. I can't afford to fuck that one up.

If anyone could please advise me on snorting H as a method - dosing, testing for quality, etc. I've seen posts that suggest not bothering with snorting due to passing out or vomiting before the lethal dose. But my willpower begs to differ.

I will do it in a remote and isolated location, my favourite part of the world to be honest, where there will be no phone reception and hopefully no opportunity to change my mind and save myself.
Learn to inject. Snorting is a compromise. Youll need a shitload...like a gram, and benzos . This is discussed in the ppeh if you wish to look further. Which continent are you on? What is sold as H these days in Nth America is anything but.

• Informative
Reactions: exitplease
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
If I snort a gram or more of H with no tolerance, surely I will die...? I've had a read of the threads, they were so helpful, but it still seems like a bit of a grey area. For a regular user snorting may not work but for a first time user, as long as I get enough in me before passing out surely it might work?

There is another method, but I really don't want to resort to that.....
Learn to inject. Snorting is a compromise. Youll need a shitload...like a gram, and benzos . This is discussed in the ppeh if you wish to look further. Which continent are you on? What is sold as H these days in Nth America is anything but.
I'm from the Land Down Under mate - what I would do to get my hands on that dirty Fent-laced H y'all have over there. Death guaranteed. It's causing a freaking genocide 😢😔

Last edited:
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
If I snort a gram or more of H with no tolerance, surely I will die...? I've had a read of the threads, they were so helpful, but it still seems like a bit of a grey area. For a regular user snorting may not work but for a first time user, as long as I get enough in me before passing out surely it might work?

There is another method, but I really don't want to resort to that.....

I'm from the Land Down Under mate - what I would do to get my hands on that dirty Fent-laced H y'all have over there. Death guaranteed. It's causing a freaking genocide 😢😔
Your mucous membranes can only absorb a little at a time, which makes snorting kinda bad idea. Atleast with ketamine if you snort a gram, most of it will not absorb and you just end up eventually swallowing and wasting them. Injecting is the way to go + not all kinds of heroin can be even snorted, i think only heroin #4 can be.

• Aww..
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Your mucous membranes can only absorb a little at a time, which makes snorting kinda bad idea. Atleast with ketamine if you snort a gram, most of it will not absorb and you just end up eventually swallowing and wasting them. Injecting is the way to go + not all kinds of heroin can be even snorted, i think only heroin #4 can be.
Well fuck.

Really?

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Well I'm fucked now.

What a harrowing reality check.

What about the other route of administration...? 😖😱

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Well fuck.

Really?

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Well I'm fucked now.

What a harrowing reality check.

What about the other route of administration...? 😖😱
Is injecting totally out of the table? It only stings once and you could take benzos beforehand to calm you down.

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
I don't think it should be difficult to inject especially if you're vascular. There's guides that show the best areas for injection you just need to get the right angle. This is also my method of choice.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: exitplease and avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
IV is not the only way. You can do intramuscular or rectal. Intramuscular may hurt; pure H doesnt, but the stuff its usually cut with does. You can't smoke it or snort it to kill yourself, don't even try: as soon as you start you're gonna a) puke (not necessarily, but very often this is the case) b) feel amazing and not want to die. You're very likely to become an addict instead of ctb.

You could try rectal

• Aww..
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023

Is injecting totally out of the table? It only stings once and you could take benzos beforehand to calm you down.
Worried about missing the vein, chickening out, fucking it up, air pockets, etc. It would be so chaotic doing it in a tent in the climate i'll be in. I really don't want to deal with that shit. But it looks like I might have to 😢 Dying with a needle hanging out of my arm feels so indignifying. Less indignifying than train decapitation, I guess. I can't be a princess about all this. I need to harden the fuck up and stop being a little bitch. What's a little needle prick, anyways...

Reactions: rikiyanai
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Worried about missing the vein, chickening out, fucking it up, air pockets, etc. It would be so chaotic doing it in a tent in the climate i'll be in. I really don't want to deal with that shit. But it looks like I might have to 😢 Dying with a needle hanging out of my arm feels so indignifying. Less indignifying than train decapitation, I guess. I can't be a princess about all this. I need to harden the fuck up and stop being a little bitch. What's a little needle prick, a

https://harmreduction.org/issues/safer-drug-use/injection-safety-manual/ (PDF on injecting)

• Informative
Reactions: avaruus and exitplease
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
If I snort a gram or more of H with no tolerance, surely I will die...?
i've tired H two time both times i was sick from snorting it will be hard to sort it all better to inject it

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
there are various ways to numb the injection site as well

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
h cap of the world? afgan? i was thinking of going there to do that

b1ackstar

b1ackstar

manifesting my downfall :D
Sep 16, 2023

NO HELP BCS SAME !!!

we in the same situation 😭😭icl i'm too fucked rn to read everything but SAME and fuck life and fuck death bcs why is it so fucking hard

totally wanna be friends bcs what is this. this shit too hard to live man

if i wasn't scared of needles i'd be dead years ago lmao

• Hugs
S

spinningmyself

Dec 31, 2022
Worried about missing the vein, chickening out, fucking it up, air pockets, etc. It would be so chaotic doing it in a tent in the climate i'll be in. I really don't want to deal with that shit. But it looks like I might have to 😢 Dying with a needle hanging out of my arm feels so indignifying. Less indignifying than train decapitation, I guess. I can't be a princess about all this. I need to harden the fuck up and stop being a little bitch. What's a little needle prick, anyways...
I used to use an elastic headband as a tie on my arm to find a vein, like nurses do, so take the needle out before removing the band. I never felt much from the shot until taking the band off. I wouldn't want to die with a needle hanging in my arm either.

• Informative
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Hi :)
If you are going to be in a tent, why not chase the H after you bring CO into the tent, you'll sleep the deepest.
Gotta be less stressful than needle.