• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
For the positioning will this kneeling position work? Will it be enough to stop my body from saving me? I've been working hard to ensure that I have the least chance of survival. This will go right.
IMG 0910

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Oct 28, 2023
The Muslim prayer position is apparently the way you do it. Allow your body rather than muscles to drive the force against the Anker point. Would you be willing to provide details of your plan such as ligature, position on your neck etc, I'm looking for inspiration for myself to do it. Good luck with what you're doing and I really hope you've thought this through (suicide I mean).
Do you mean like this position? 1699912918241
Also I use a pair of long pajama pants and wrap them around my bunk bed post and then I wrap them around my neck and tie the legs in the back. It's placed above the adam's apple. I've been testing this out for months and it's very effective. I start feeling the symptoms you get when you compress the cartoid artery so I can only assume I'm doing it right. Just gotta get the positioning down pact so I don't save myself by accident.

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Oct 28, 2023
Yes. I'm only passing on what I read in the megathread from reading through pages and pages. I'm no expert.

Did you feel any difficulty breathing or just blood flow?
No difficulty breathing, I just start feeling like I'm fading out slowly and going to sleep. So I'm guessing just blood flow.