• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I kinda get scared but when I'm mad, I'm not afraid of anything. I'd even have the guts to fight 1 on 1 Rocky Balboa (when he was young) even though I know I might probably die. I guess that turns it into one more way to CTB? lol

Last edited:
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Short, tall, male, female, black, white... When someone points a gun at you to take your money it matters nothing
It does matter. The weak looking ones are typically the ones who are targeted.
I kinda get scared but when I'm mad, I'm not afraid of anything. I'd even have the guts to fight 1 on 1 Rocky Balboa (when he was young) even though I know I might probably die. I guess that turns it in one more way to CTB? lol
I don't really get mad unless I get irritated. The ghetto, stupid types roaming around irritate me so much.
I'm more afraid of getting attacked in private by someone I've trusted.

Edit: sorry, I just noticed you only asked for guys. ♡
Interesting. I've seem some women get visibly uncomfortable with me just walking by.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Maybe for drug addicts who only have a knife, Robbers with guns have no reason to care
I don't think you're speaking from experience. Some people give off the vibe that they're not someone to be fucked with.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I am despite not being small. I always catch the eye of predatory types. Nothing ever happens, but I worry about it.
It's always a good idea to be aware of your surroundings and any potentially shady looking people.

I'm physically fit enough to handle myself. I also conceal carry a handgun at all times so it's not something I'm overly concerned about though.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Yes. I've been savagely attacked in the street by a streetjungle animal. I'm small so even before that it was kind of in the back of my mind in many situations. It really bothers me that I am not allowed to arm myself in a society that cannot manage this issue properly. I understand people who want to be allowed to carry. Even if it weren't firearms I would welcome the right to carry some sort of weapon.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
It's always a good idea to be aware of your surroundings and any potentially shady looking people.

I'm physically fit enough to handle myself. I also conceal carry a handgun at all times so it's not something I'm overly concerned about though.
Situational awareness is key. I'm always in yellow or red.

I see so many potential victims when I'm in public. Women who stare at their phones are probably target #1.
Yes. I've been savagely attacked in the street by a streetjungle animal. I'm small so even before that it was kind of in the back of my mind in many situations. It really bothers me that I am not allowed to arm myself in a society that cannot manage this issue properly. I understand people who want to be allowed to carry. Even if it weren't firearms I would welcome the right to carry some sort of weapon.
Carry a knife. Look up your state's knife laws.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Situational awareness is key. I'm always in yellow or red.

I see so many potential victims when I'm in public. Women who stare at their phones are probably target #1.

I would definitely agree with the situational awareness. Cell phones and other distractions can be dangerous in multiple ways. Such as walking into traffic, sidewalk openings, or even off cliffs. These sort of injuries and deaths have spiked since the smartphone era.

It's good to know the laws on carrying such weapons as knives yes. But if you live in a bad area I'd carry one regardless. There's an old saying "I'd rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6."

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Yes, I have considered that in the past. I won't go into details but I've considered it a lot. I live in a region that is in many ways closer to a fascist police state than to a free and open society like it pretends to be. The 'proper thinking progressive' lunatics running things have made assault an easy crime to commit by banning pretty much all weapons. If there is something incidentally available you can use in the event of needing to defend yourself you'll probably be okay legally. But you are not allowed to carry any weapons to ensure that you're not viciously brutalized by any roaming savage in the street.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Yes, I have considered that in the past. I won't go into details but I've considered it a lot. I live in a region that is in many ways closer to a fascist police state than to a free and open society like it pretends to be. The 'proper thinking progressive' lunatics running things have made assault an easy crime to commit by banning pretty much all weapons. If there is something incidentally available you can use in the event of needing to defend yourself you'll probably be okay legally. But you are not allowed to carry any weapons to ensure that you're not viciously brutalized by any roaming savage in the street.
Why do liberals love criminals so much? They can't vote.

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Interesting. I've seem some women get visibly uncomfortable with me just walking by.
I'm not saying I'm not uncomfortable walking by some men, but like @Brick In The Wall I also conceal carry. I still worry, but I worry less. I'm more worried in a private setting were I let my guard down and I don't have my gun or a nearby weapon. I can defend myself, but I have no illusions of being able to win against a man when it comes to strength. I'm about 5'7 and 130ish lbs. It wouldn't take much.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Why do liberals love criminals so much? They can't vote.
Some of them can...depending on how you define criminal. I think liberals love them because liberals define themselves by an unwarranted sense of superiority over the 'uneducated' and higher education has largely been taken over by liberals. There are also other agendas at play imo that have nothing to do with ostensibly improving society and the average liberal is just taken in as a cult dupe. It's disgusting.
I also conceal carry.
I was always baffled by the cult-like adherence against the right to carry that is evident among most overtly feminist women. You'd think they'd want to be able to protect themselves against male aggressors.

Last edited:
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I was always baffled by the cult-like adherence against the right to carry that is evident among most overtly feminist women. You'd think they'd want to be able to protect themselves against male aggressors.
Male aggressors are exactly why I carry. I think most women against carrying a firearm have never been physically attacked or assaulted. I have, and I exercise my right :)

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Perhaps 'like' is the wrong word, but more indifferent
I often put myself in dangerous/risky situations on purpose because I'm so impulsive and self destructive, also kinda as a form of self harm
Are you borderline?

Reactions: xLosthopex
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Absolutely I agree. I feel safer in public.
I'm scared to be alone with any men. I've had a couple of real estate agents when I was looking at houses get awfully close and pin me up against a wall, or trap me in a tiny room, alone, sort of testing out what I would do. Things like this happen a lot. Big parking lots also are a danger zone. I had to quit a good job due to the boss putting his hands on me. There are all kinds of things I could mention like this. Things that are preludes to assault.

Last edited:
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Perhaps 'like' is the wrong word, but more indifferent
I often put myself in dangerous/risky situations on purpose because I'm so impulsive and self destructive, also kinda as a form of self harm
I couldn't care less if someone attacked me either. In fact, I wouldn't even defend myself. The more damage the better. "Man fatally injured in street attack" sounds like a good headline for me.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Im not very afraid of people in my rural area. Bunch of old people, not going to get mugged by them.
And during work days in the city I try to forget about the dangers around me. There's been incidents where someone tried to grab me or shout something at me but I was always able to just make a run for it.
I always wanted to have a weapon but in a panicked state I probably wouldn't be quick enough to use it so I just stick to my pepper spray.
I wish I could say: I don't care...maybe about dying or getting killed but most robbers would just leave you unconscious in a ditch.

Last edited: