• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jokeofalife97

Apr 12, 2018
So it seems most people here all have similar issues when it comes to ending it which makes sense. My question is if u had a loaded gun, do u think u could pull the trigger? The most common complaints I've heard here is that people are scared of pain and method failure. Well this eliminates both. I won't bullshit around. I don't think I can jump off a building/parking garage or in front of a train. Just too scared of the pain. But I really do believe if I had a gun I'd be able to pull the trigger. So just wondering what u all think. Also I've heard that once u have been checked into a psych ward u are no longer able to purchase a gun again. Does anyone know if that's true? That'd be disappointing. I'm 20 and am about to turn 21. Right at the legal age to buy a handgun. Also does this apply to shotguns as well for hunting u think? Do they always do a background check on you? And would that background check show that you've been checked into a psych ward? Lmk what u all think and thanks to anyone who can answer my questions at the end.

Dead Girl Don't Care

Dead Girl Don't Care

Trying but still Dying
Mar 26, 2018
From my experience, no, I have a handgun in my possession and I still haven't been able to pull the trigger. Even with a firearm I fear a mistake that will make my suffering worse. It is an effective method for the impulsive, but I guess I haven't quite reached that point myself. When I do decide enough is enough I've opted for an added fall from a ledge double-tap to hopefully quell some of that fear

If you are in the US you can always expect a background check, then with varying degrees of scrutiny based on the state you're in.

As for the psych ward affecting it, it is possible, even likely, if you have been detained as an adult for self-harm/suicide risk. Probably less so if it was only when you were a minor. Also, from my understanding, it is really subjective on the state, the company doing the check, and how much the seller even cares.

S

Spazreal

Apr 10, 2018
The background check should only flag for court ordered committals. Easy way to check if you will fail the background check is to apply for a permit to purchase a pistol. Assuming US citizenship.

I've been to the crisis unit and was able to obtain a carry permit. The only reason i wouldn't use a gun is because i don't want the police to get my baby.

bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
From my experience, no, I have a handgun in my possession and I still haven't been able to pull the trigger. Even with a firearm I fear a mistake that will make my suffering worse.
Same. I can't imagine missing the brain stem for some unfortunate reason and ending up in great pains, half conscious and bleeding out until I die.

Dead Girl Don't Care

Dead Girl Don't Care

Trying but still Dying
Mar 26, 2018
Same. I can't imagine missing the brain stem for some unfortunate reason and ending up in great pains, half conscious and bleeding out until I die.

Exactly, this is my greatest fear, or failing and becoming a vegetable forced to live out my days in misery.

Reactions: AppelduVide and Raven40
I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
Is anyone willing to shoot me since you guys have guns?

Reactions: AppelduVide
B

BlackSlugSoul

Apr 16, 2018
Planning on pills. But what if someone finds me and they pump my stomachs, ya know? I'd have to take a lot. I know I could do pills, it's so easy. But a gun... I don't know if I could. It scares me.

Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
problem with pills is you could vomit it while passed out unless you get those prescription pills...dont think id shoot myself either since its common for people to flinch and fuck up there face, surviving...wish i had a gun anyway for last resort type thing..

Reactions: bag.of.cats
I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
No I must be shot first if I'm providing the gun

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
So it seems most people here all have similar issues when it comes to ending it which makes sense. My question is if u had a loaded gun, do u think u could pull the trigger? The most common complaints I've heard here is that people are scared of pain and method failure. Well this eliminates both. I won't bullshit around. I don't think I can jump off a building/parking garage or in front of a train. Just too scared of the pain. But I really do believe if I had a gun I'd be able to pull the trigger. So just wondering what u all think. Also I've heard that once u have been checked into a psych ward u are no longer able to purchase a gun again. Does anyone know if that's true? That'd be disappointing. I'm 20 and am about to turn 21. Right at the legal age to buy a handgun. Also does this apply to shotguns as well for hunting u think? Do they always do a background check on you? And would that background check show that you've been checked into a psych ward? Lmk what u all think and thanks to anyone who can answer my questions at the end.

If I remember correctly, generally you need to be involuntarily commited not to be able to purchase a gun. If you voluntarily commit you can purchase a gun.

Fish

Fish

Apr 19, 2018
No I must be shot first if I'm providing the gun

I can shoot you first. Then dead and I will have to fight over who is next

I'm not from US though...so I feel like all this is just some kind of fantasy that never will happen....

Last edited:
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
If I remember correctly, generally you need to be involuntarily commited not to be able to purchase a gun. If you voluntarily commit you can purchase a gun.
Yay, hope for the rest of us! Haven't been committed anywhere yet, so I should be good to go. I'll just pull the whole "poor young girl needs a gun for self defense" routine.

Reactions: MAIO
onthelastday

onthelastday

I died long before i met you.
Apr 16, 2021
all i wanted was a gun, if i had had access to one i would have died years ago, it would be a pleasure to shoot me in the head and end it all, that's all i want most.