N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
I don't know, brain cells did die.
Sorry to dishearten you but you probably didnt blackout if you were not injured you would have had bloodshot blackeyes if you were properly being strangled by the rope before it broke. This happened to me when i tried partial hanging and my chest hurt intensely and throat was beyond sore

D

Deleted member 847

Sorry to dishearten you but you probably didnt blackout if you were not injured you would have had bloodshot blackeyes if you were properly being strangled by the rope before it broke. This happened to me when i tried partial hanging and my chest hurt intensely and throat was beyond sore
Nonsense I have evidence it happened.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Tiburcio and lv-gras
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
She probably did it under the chin. If you put the barrel in your mouth and angle it at the brain stem, you're likely to die. I want to do this method but I can't get a shotgun and that's the only gun I trust to do the job.

• Love
Reactions: iwanttodie000 and lv-gras
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
This is exactly why I try to steer anyone away from using a gun for suicide.
:pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff:
Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv
John Goodman Lol GIF by Roseanne
Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
She probably put the shotgun under her chin and flinched when she pulled the trigger. If you do it correctly (in the mouth pointed towards the back of the skull) you would not survive.
I wouldn't say this is 100%, but probably greater than 99%. Her other mistake was doing it at home with people around. Had she put the barrel in her mouth, a 20 or 12 gauge would either have killer her instantly, or she would have died from the trauma to other tissue or bleeding very shortly thereafter.

I have said numerous times on these forums, if you are going to use a firearm, only use a shotgun, rifle caliber 308/7.62 or bigger, or 44 or 45 handgun. And only in the mouth. Will smaller calibers or other placements work - maybe. But there is that chance you wind up like this girl, fucked for life and on constant suicide watch. Also, she will never legally be allowed to purchase or own a gun again.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Worked for my father, I can tell you that. The police report described it in graphic detail. But then, he was a hunter, and had experience.

I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
She probably did it under the chin. If you put the barrel in your mouth and angle it at the brain stem, you're likely to die. I want to do this method but I can't get a shotgun and that's the only gun I trust to do the job.
Same for me. I want to get a shotgun and put it in my mouth as well ... but can't get a shotgun at least yet. Hopefully sometime soon.