F

fightorflight

Sep 13, 2020
Hey guys. So I dog sit for my neighbor and I saw this gun on the wall of her garage. Sorry for such a shitty picture, I'll probably update this thread with another one. It looks like a rifle and I saw that it has the word "grizzly" written on the side. Do you think this gun could kill me? I have to check for bullets another day

Attachments

• A7ED9CCB-3628-4F8A-A797-56E28A45AD18.jpeg
    A7ED9CCB-3628-4F8A-A797-56E28A45AD18.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: Kat!
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
The gun itself doesnt really matter that much as long as it's functionnal, the caliber is what makes the difference. It's usually written somewhere on the barrel near-ish the receiver. The scope looks a bit long and thin to me for a big caliber, it could just be a .22 or a bb gun, if that's the case don't even bother, it's more likely just going to give you permanent brain injury than to kill you.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Kat! and Disappointered
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Looks like some type of low caliber or like the person said above, a bb gun.
I know some people put scopes on shotguns so I can't be too sure. But make sure you don't just grab a gun without knowing how to work it first, or what it fires.

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
The what it fires part is especially important, if you put the wrong cardridge in there's a small chance it will chamber and fire, but it's kinda just gonna blow up the gun and do damage to you ranging from virtually nothing, to brain damage, to death. Remember kids, don't fire a gun you know nothing about, even if you're trying to do the irl version of using the unglitch button in an early access game.

Reactions: LastFlowers and Kat!
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
The picture is too blurry for me to know for sure, but it looks like an air rifle. I can't discern an action of any kind, nor a shell ejection port, which leads me to believe it's a pellet gun. Which won't kill you. Any chance you can get a better picture?