• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Edward1

Edward1

Meh!
Sep 18, 2019
Have you posed as a girl or have a girl profile pic on here coz you're in need of personal validation or a you're a troll?

Reactions: Bathsheba
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
One profile, one me. No tricks, what you see is what you get. Anyone who has multiple accounts/profiles or tries to pretend to be something they are not, whatever their reasons, does not really belong here. I think the vast majority of members are decent people and are who and what they say they are, but as in the real world, there is and always will be a minority who spoil it for the rest of us.

Thankfully, the admin team seem pretty good at weeding out devious ones and long may that continue.

Strange question to ask, any particular reason for asking it?

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guilty-or-not-guilty-game.5515/page-23#post-421134

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
No. Just because if someone were to tell me I'm pretty wouldn't sway me in the other direction or make me feel more important. When you have the highest ranking pain condition in medical history you really don't care what you look like after 14 years of it.