• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mondsucher

Mondsucher

Jul 26, 2020
With Tor by default you have to manually click on get a new identity to switch to a new node (on mobile, can't remember on pc), that I can do with my VPN too, so each time I visit a new site/page I change my identity on both Tor and my VPN.
This plus disabling all things like javascript and encrypting your communication and I think you're pretty safe.

But. Yes I agree with you that you can be more secure on a computer since you can run a virtual OS like Tails to REALLY leave nothing behind you.

Btw I forgot the point of VPN + Tor. With just Tor your isp knows that you use Tor and Tor is pretty suspect for the autorithies so using a vpn you hide to your isp that you use Tor. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's it.

Anyway I don't plan to buy weapons or things like this so I think that's enough for what I do ahah
If you want to hide the fact that you are using tor just use the bridge (obfs4) setting. Also I don't really think that it's a problem that your ISP knows that you use tor since everything is still encrypted.

Reactions: sadworld
A

Arnie

Jan 29, 2021
I've seen many users on here that were interested on how this actually works. This guide might not contain all information but anyone who is motivated enough should be able to fill in the blanks through internet searches. I don't know any marketplaces to get N (Empire Market used to sell N from C but it's down), I'm just making this guide for people that are interested in buying other drugs like H, Ecstasy etc. If you do this process corectly, you should be able to make anonymous transactions, with no record of either sale or delivery. Purchases on the darknet are way safer than anywhere else because you have the ability to encyrypt your address, anonymize and secure the transaction using crypto and to hold funds in escrow until delivery.

1. Download Tor Browser:

This is a browser that anonymizes web traffic using an "onion" protocol. It allows you to access .onion addresses and the darknet markets that are hosted there.

2. Look up "about:config" on Tor:

Search for "Javascript" and disable it. This is a critical point because it will simply make your browser more anonymous.

3. Look up "dark.fail" on Tor:

This is a site that shows which important darknet sites are online. Copy the link of a market site, we will use White House Market in this example, and open it.

4. Register for White House Market:

All you need is a username and a password.

5. Download a PGP encryption client:

The most common ones are "GPA" (GNU Privacy Assistant) or "GPG4Win". Watching guides to it on YouTube, etc. could help. You use this to encrypt your address to ensure that only the seller, who has a PGP key (found on the order page) that you enter into the software, can see your address. This is also critical. Without encryption, your address might be found by a third party if the market is eventually seized. Please look it up.

6. Find a cryptocurrency exchange:

Varies by region. White House Market preferably uses Monero but it also works with Bitcoin.

7. Download a wallet for Bitcoin/Monero or any other crypto:

This will act as a "middle wallet" (your money should be converted on the exchange, then moved to your wallet). This adds a layer of security b/c crypto exchanges are alerted by suspicious transfers to wallets possibly associated with darknet markets. The middle wallet is essential to negating suspicion.

8. Initiate order:

Encrypt your name and address. It should spit out a block of encrypted text that you then put into the shipment address box.
Use a real name and address. The post office flags packages that are undeliverable b/c of phony information. So while some people think using fake info would be safer, doing so only increases the risk of suspicion.
Send your XMR/BTC to the address that you'll see.
Read up on how/why the darknet markets work. Only the seller will know your address in this process due to encryption and any competent buyer/seller purges records regularly. Customs can only screen 0.01% of packages b/c there are too many to go through. As long as your info is legit and the package is discreet, you're more likely to get struck by lightning than get caught.

9. Place order:

Keep renewing the escrow period until you get your package. Escrow means your money is held by a third party and released to the seller only if the transaction is successful.

10. Receive package:

Remember to finalize your order after receiving your product/service. Enjoy! :)

Note: Many darknet markets have User Guides, for example Buyer Guides etc. on their website and I would recommend checking them out too.

Please read up on everything you can about all of these steps and the darknet markets in general. It might require some more research but all in all it's pretty easy to piece it together.

Hi sadworld,

Thanks very much for your guide. I'm new to using Tor and onion sites.

Hope you don't mind, but I have a specific question regarding an issue I'm having with accessing and viewing a particular version of an onion site, which is "CTemplar", an encrypted email service, that is *fully* supportive of Tor ect. When on the CTemplar website, I click on the purple ".onion available" link on the Tor bar, and it does take me to the .onion version but it loads as just all black and white text, with no pictures or images, and the available links. So it's not appearing correctly as it should. When I then click another link from that page, it doesn't load to next page at all, and sais " Unable to connect. Firefox can't establish a connection to the server. " If I also click on the little onion on the top left of the bar, it sais "connection not secure"

Wondering if you could help me here. I'm using Mac Os, if that's of help to you.

Thanks so much.

Reactions: lobster salad
I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
How long do orders usually take to arrive?

Leech

Leech

ɴᴏᴡ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟy ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Aug 8, 2020
How long do orders usually take to arrive?
Depends on from where, to where, and the shipping method. Most sellers will give an estimate, in my experience.
Does using Linux inherently have more security than windows in terms of exposing your network to hackers from using darkweb?
Absolutely. I would 100% recommend using Linux when browsing Tor because of this. I recommend Tails if you want to boot separately, or Whonix (this is what I use personally) if you want to work in a VM. These two distros are made specifically for anonymous Tor browsing. I would NOT browse Tor without one of them especially if you're browsing sites like Darknet Markets. Also note, Tails will completely wipe the OS whenever you shut down iirc, but whonix does not so you will have to remove and reimport every time.
On Tor, you're not hiding from hackers, you're hiding from feds. :)

Last edited:
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Depends on from where, to where, and the shipping method. Most sellers will give an estimate, in my experience.

Absolutely. I would 100% recommend using Linux when browsing Tor because of this. I recommend Tails if you want to boot separately, or Whonix (this is what I use personally) if you want to work in a VM. These two distros are made specifically for anonymous Tor browsing. I would NOT browse Tor without one of them especially if you're browsing sites like Darknet Markets. Also note, Tails will completely wipe the OS whenever you shut down iirc, but whonix does not so you will have to remove and reimport every time.
Great input. Thank you.
I personally use tails.
There is also the "dnm bible" on dread which is really helpful.

Reactions: Mondsucher
A

Arnie

Jan 29, 2021
Great input. Thank you.
I personally use tails.
There is also the "dnm bible" on dread which is really helpful.

My issue above sorted itself out. There was a problem with their website. Just wanted to let you know to save you potentially typing a detailed reply.

Last edited:
A

Arnie

Jan 29, 2021

Regarding Tails wiping the OS (this means operating system, yes?)....what does this exactly mean? Does it mean all my files and everything will be lost on my computers operating system? I've also read that when you install Tails, all my data will be lost? What does this exactly mean?

Mondsucher

Mondsucher

Jul 26, 2020
Regarding Tails wiping the OS (this means operating system, yes?)....what does this exactly mean? Does it mean all my files and everything will be lost on my computers operating system? I've also read that when you install Tails, all my data will be lost? What does this exactly mean?
When you install Tails or any other operating system on a usb drive all the data on that medium is overwritten by the new os (not the drive of your computer). If you use Tails no data is stored when you power your computer off. Thats because tails runs completely in your ram. If you start tails again you begin with the fresh copy of Tails that you downloaded.

IMO Whonix is more secure than tails and it even has a live mode so you get the best of both.

Last edited:
A

Arnie

Jan 29, 2021
When you install Tails or any other operating system on a usb drive all the data on that medium is overwritten by the new os (not the drive of your computer). If you use Tails no data is stored when you power your computer off. Thats because tails runs completely in your ram. If you start tails again you begin with the fresh copy of Tails that you downloaded.

IMO Whonix is more secure than tails and it even has a live mode so you get the best of both.

Got it, just about!

Thanks.

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
After step 3, I opened the WH url link, but then im directed to this "download this key ring" webpage. And when I do click on that link, nothing is downloaded, instead a tab is opened up with alot of characters. How do I get past this? Do I just proceed anyways?

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I got stupidly slack and needed a few extra coins so forgot to turn off my VPN when nipping to get it.
I'll just say, it really didn't end well.
Now I,
A) Buy my crypto at at binance using a card that is from a different bank to any others and specifically for this purpose.
B )Send it to coinbase then send it to my unique PGP code
C) TURN ON THE VPN
D) go and do the shady whatnot on tor
E) log out, TURN OFF THE VPN
F) clear all cookies and use c cleaner

Might be a bit paranoid but that cannot ever happen again

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
This guide is kinda old and a few things are outdated. Nothing major tho. One thing I would love to add is that I personally would recommend tails as the operating system when doing shady stuff. Also, I'd recommend checking out the "dnm bible" that can be found on dread as far as I know. It contains all the important steps that need to be taken. It is pretty much a better guide to the darknet markets and it gets updated regularly. Dread is a kind of alternative for reddit, just on the darknet and you can find it through "dark.fail", like any other important darknet site.

(Obviously use the tor browser when checking out .onion links)

(Please don't pm me for questions, it also needs a lot of dedication to figure everything out and imo the "dnm bible" is the way to go)

Last edited:
K

KimKevorkian

Experienced
Feb 23, 2022
It's a whole new world. I was okay until number five, then I was in the weeds. Great info. however for the techno-literate, of which I am not I'll stick with my flip phone and Pong.