• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
Do you want to hang yourself using full suspension in the comfort of your home or in a hotel, but have no anchor points? Well, here's the solution for you. It's very simple yet effective, requiring only a dumbbell.

For this setup you'll be using a rope, and slip one end over a door, tying it to a small 2kg dumbbell using a snuggle hitch (this would keep the rope in place).
Then on the other side of the door you'll make a noose right at the top of the door.
The idea is that you'll close the door, use a chair to get your head through the noose and drop off.

You could also use door stoppers to make the setup even more reliable. However, if you use the external part of the door, you won't need any door stoppers.

This method is better than tying a rope to a doorknob, since doorknobs can break. This method is suitable for anyone, no matter the weight.

Here are some relevant videos:

1) https://videos.watchpeopledie.tv/16781910590542347.mp4

2) (NSFW) https://goresee.com/w/d2aqLADFMmqXxBB7HP8BiY

I hope this is of help to everyone!

This thread is part of my complete guide on how to hang yourself, which you can find here:

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes, kinderbueno, asd and 3 others
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
Thank you for all your research work in all things hang related c:

• Love
Reactions: Evelyn Lane
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Thank you very much for all your ideas (and also for the illustrations).

Just to add a little idea: a ratchet strap like on the photo could also be used to pass through the locked closed door and be blocked by the metal side (playing the role of the dumbbell). If the rope is too thick.

The neck part could be made thinner by bending the strap. Glue could be used to fix it in this position.

Attachments

• IMG_20240823_145142.jpg
    IMG_20240823_145142.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 0
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
As you might remember as you answered in my thread I will do the same method but with door anchor for exercise. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/please-review-full-suspension-setup.160016/#post-2459731

IMG 0552

I think using an exercise door anchor might be better than building an anchor with weights yourself, I mean these things are pre-made to handle a lot of weight and in my weight tests it did do a good job, no guarantees of course. that being said the door I am using is taller than your average door, the loop of the anchor is too long for using it wit.,h a rope on normal sized doors, still worry about dangling against the door though, idk swinging freely would be better. Generally speaking it doesn't feel optimal for me, but it will do the job I hope.

• Informative
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
Thank you very much for all your ideas (and also for the illustrations).

Just to add a little idea: a ratchet strap like on the photo could also be used to pass through the locked closed door and be blocked by the metal side (playing the role of the dumbbell). If the rope is too thick.

The neck part could be made thinner by bending the strap. Glue could be used to fix it in this position.
I think the metal side could come off, am I wrong in thinking that? Also, would you use the ratchet strap on your neck or how would you do this? Because ideally you'd use a rope for this.

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
Do you want to hang yourself using full suspension in the comfort of your home or in a hotel, but have no anchor points? Well, here's the solution for you. It's very simple yet effective, requiring only a dumbbell.

For this setup you'll be using a rope, and slip one end over a door, tying it to a small 2kg dumbbell using a snuggle hitch (this would keep the rope in place).
Then on the other side of the door you'll make a noose right at the top of the door.
The idea is that you'll close the door, use a chair to get your head through the noose and drop off.

You could also use door stoppers to make the setup even more reliable. However, if you use the external part of the door, you won't need any door stoppers.

This method is better than tying a rope to a doorknob, since doorknobs can break. This method is suitable for anyone, no matter the weight.

Here are some relevant videos:

1) https://videos.watchpeopledie.tv/16781910590542347.mp4

2) (NSFW) https://goresee.com/w/d2aqLADFMmqXxBB7HP8BiY

I hope this is of help to everyone!

This thread is part of my complete guide on how to hang yourself, which you can find here:
The first video seems to be fake.

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
He moves too long, no deep rythmic aspiration, the head is not tilted a bit. It is easy to conceil something like a harness between door and back.

B

Bapremp

Aug 21, 2024
Wouldn't this method put even more pressure on the hyoid bone and less on the carotid arteries because of the more diagonal pulling force it would result in, since the back of head is against the door and the thickness of the door? Anyways, one really doesn't need a dumbbell or any other tool for this, you could just tie a big lump at the other side of the rope.

The thing that would worry me doing this method full suspension is that the door wouldn't be able to handle it, so i believe it's a better option for partial hanging, like most celebrities have done it in recent years (Bennington, Cornelius, Williams, Bourdain etc).

Last edited:
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
Wouldn't this method put even more pressure on the hyoid bone and less on the carotid arteries because of the more diagonal pulling force it would result in, since the back of head is against the door and the thickness of the door?
I'll be honest, I didn't really get this part. To me it seems like the carotid arteries are getting compressed as they always do.
The thing that would worry me doing this method full suspension is that the door wouldn't be able to handle it
I can't imagine that happening. What do you think would happen to the door, exactly?

B

Bapremp

Aug 21, 2024
Ignore the first part, wasn't thinking properlyšŸ˜… When it comes to the door i was thinking that it might come lose because the hinges wouldn't be able to hold the weight.

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
When it comes to the door i was thinking that it might come lose because the hinges wouldn't be able to hold the weight.
You think? Hm... But anyway, that shouldn't happen if someone uses the external part of a door, right?