• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
What to say:

✅ You are childish
, real adults always suppress their suicidal feelings. It's so mature to neglect your emotions!
✅ Other people have it worse. Everyone knows suffering gets passed to others and, therefore, you can't be suicidal.
✅ Suffering is valuable. Something felt as inherently negative (by definition) is something you should be celebrating.
✅ God loves you. So much, he tortures anyone he dislikes! Some serial abusers love their victims too, and some BDSM hurts no one!
✅ No biggie, it's part of adulthood. So taking your life... is part of life? That's amazing! :DDD
✅ Should you attempt it, I'll fuck you up. Suicidal feelings are always a choice, what will teach them to not feel!
✅ You have the moral obligation to live! Honestly, Kantians should insert a pineapple up the deepest of their ass.
✅ Any positive compensates any suffering! Source: my ass bro.
✅ You are selfish, no suicidal person ever had immense guilt for their loved ones. Thinking you should decide everything for other is far more selfless!
✅ That's the easy way, if only one in hundreds succeed, it's because they are in New Game +! Suicide gets harder there!
✅ What a coward, survival instinct? Is that some Eastern food? Fear of death was never documented in my species, the Cromagnon.
✅ Everything improves. See, your trauma may not be fully treatable, you may be chronically ill, or the pain you feel now will be stronger than anything you feel... but who cares?
✅ You'd be dead if you wanted to, because no suicidal person actually wants to live! And we didn't inhuman efforts in making suicide inaccessible, must've been the woke.
✅ You deserve this. You decide EVERYTHING about your future! Life is completely FAIR, and whoever says otherwise, is DELUDED! Any accident must be a punishment for a past life. No, surely they you breathe just angered God. Yes, that must be it.
✅ Think about your family, who, for many, was abusive and the reason they are suicidal at all.*
*Note about this one: sadly, grief is true. However, accepting autonomy and loss should be the first step against it. Caring about people is fine, but if you hold too much, the hit is bigger.

What to NOT do:

❌ Never offer them support
. Suicidal ideation is never a response to overwhelm, and always something done for attention. Make them learn.
❌ Never let them talk about their feelings. Expressing oneself never shown any positive impact in one, and they are drowning in their negativity, anyway.
❌ Never tell them their feelings are valid. In the unforgivable case you let them talk, you should revert that by insulting them. Bring bullying back!!!
❌ Never treat them as human beings. Only sub-human animals think about killing. I'm also not some of the most visceral and aggressive people you'll meet!
❌ Never show sympathy for their circumstances. Permanent injury? Man up! Got disabled? Grow new fucking limbs! Trauma eats you? My idol Tate says mental health is false!
❌ Never stop blaming it on them
. Always victimize yourself. Over-control is always justified. In the best civilizations, it was normalized to possess people an objects!

If you find someone saying stupid shit like this, please, punch them in the face, it's the best medicine against moronity.

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
I cant agree with some of the points in greeen. Maybe I dont understand what your saying but some dont seem helpful

• Yay!
Reactions: thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I cant agree with some of the points in greeen. Maybe I dont understand what your saying but some dont seem helpful
The Green ones are pure sarcasm...!

The post is doing a wild "reverse psychology" parody...

Reactions: otter_bee_23