DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
this young seaquest guy who commited - i guess - but i dont know his name.

• Love
Reactions: Uh huh, Studio84, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Forgot to mention it, but Kurt Cobain is highly suspected of having been bipolar too. Soon we have to rename this thread "Guess the Bipolar Celebrity".

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Uh huh, Studio84 and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Forgot to mention it, but Kurt Cobain is highly suspected of having been bipolar too. Soon we have to rename this thread "Guess the Bipolar Celebrity".

bipolar celebrities guessed by bipolar people :D

• Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63, Sensei, Uh huh and 1 other person
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
yes he joined the 27 club due to his flagging career having made 55 movies from a young age

Reactions: Sensei, Uh huh, DocNo and 1 other person
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
What did you think of the film? Did you enjoy it?
I've finally watched it, too. It so undeservedly remains little known. A great dark tale about people fighting their own demons who accidentally meet to save each other. I think many members of this board would like to be saved in one way or another, even in such a strange way, like in this movie. Thanks for the recommendation, Studio. I really enjoyed it. I especially loved that music has such a significant role in this film.

By the way, why don't we still have a movie club within the Guess the celebrity club? We should have one. I'm always looking for good movies to watch)

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Studio84 and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I've finally watched it, too. It so undeservedly remains little known. A great dark tale about people fighting their own demons who accidentally meet to save each other. I think many members of this board would like to be saved in one way or another, even in such a strange way, like in this movie. Thanks for the recommendation, Studio. I really enjoyed it. I especially loved that music has such a significant role in this film.

By the way, why don't we still have a movie club within the Guess the celebrity club? We should have one. I'm always looking for good movies to watch)
I thought oh no !! when he had an attack in the car at the end , i was so relieved

• Love
Reactions: Uh huh and Studio84
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

Count me in. I'm something of a cineaste myself.

• Hugs
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
we still need seaquest / never ending story guys name

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Yeah, it would be too cruel if it ended badly;-;

You are such a good topic starter and organizer, maybe you could create one for us?

every time when i have a ton of alerts i know @Uh huh joined us and worked herself through all our posts.
i admire your discipline :hug:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Studio84, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020

Really glad you both enjoyed it!I thought some of the themes of fighting demons and redemption might resonate with some of you hence the recommendation.I enjoyed the musical elements to it as well.Apparently Samuel l jackson rates this as his best performance ever!

• Love
Reactions: Uh huh, Sensei and marcusuk63
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Really glad you both enjoyed it!I thought some of the themes of fighting demons and redemption might resonate with some of you hence the recommendation.I enjoyed the musical elements to it as well.Apparently Samuel l jackson rates this as his best performance ever!

when i see it right you talk about "black snake moan". i checked at the imdb and i am suprised that this one bypassed me somehow cause i adore christina ricci and samuel l. jackson.

• Love
Reactions: Uh huh, Sensei and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Jonathan brandis (I had to look it up because everybody seems to have forgotten to answer ha!)

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Uh huh, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Jonathan brandis (I had to look it up because everybody seems to have forgotten to answer ha!)
correct , i nearly forgot too

Attachments

• 56714a21b6225f9ee230c61e125d6c99.jpg
    56714a21b6225f9ee230c61e125d6c99.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Sensei, Uh huh, Studio84 and 1 other person
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020

i guess that will be my new strategy - just giving hints but dont say the name. so i dont have to search for new riddles :D

Reactions: Sensei, marcusuk63, Uh huh and 1 other person
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
I figured out your plan. :blarg: You wanted to confuse us so we'd think it's Kurt Cobain.
It's Woody Harrelson

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, Sensei and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I did have a plan... I just thought the long hair would confuse things,very smart UhHu congratulations!
94ee90589840ada5ea187e3967bdbf7d

Reactions: marcusuk63, Sensei and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
He looks more like a gangster or politician!Am I right thinking he's not an entertainer?
His official biography doesn't say about it, but I suppose he could be a gangster or somebody of his rich family))

Clue: I don't know if he was ever famous in his homeland in the Middle East, but for the whole world he would definitely remain unknown if it weren't for the tragic accident that happened more than 20 years ago.

People from the UK most likely recognize him, than the others

UPD:
He's not famous for being an entertainer although he produced some films

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Ahh I knew he looked familiar and knew he wasn't an entertainer! Is it dodi fayed?

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and Uh huh
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
young tommy lee jones?

Reactions: Studio84, Sensei and Uh huh
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
No its not Tommy lee jones. He was better known for comedic roles and probably even more known for his hedonistic lifestyle.

Reactions: Uh huh, DocNo and Sensei
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
No its not Tommy lee jones. He was better known for comedic roles and probably even more known for his hedonistic lifestyle.

comedy? my first impression was more mobster guy ^^ before i gave it the jones shot.

Reactions: Sensei, Studio84 and Uh huh
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Yes he was involved with Saturday night live and national lampoon in the 70's. He lived a very hedonistic lifestyle that eventually lead to he premature demise in the early 80's.

Reactions: Uh huh and DocNo