DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Don't know why but I'm getting a South American vibe from a few of the photo's so I'm going to go with a complete stab in the dark and say pablo escobar?

good one. came also to my mind.
but the blood and sweating stuff made me then think more of a doctor or something like that.

but when already two of us have this connotation there is a good chance it is right i guess.

Reactions: Uh huh, Sensei and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
good one. came also to my mind.
but the blood and sweating stuff made me then think more of a doctor or something like that.

but when already two of us have this connotation there is a good chance it is right i guess.
I'm probably way off the mark with it... Just something about a few of the photo's.. Especially the plane. It looks like the kind of plane used for drug smuggling.But I'm usually rubbish at these historical figures so take anything I say with a grain of salt ha!

Reactions: Uh huh, Sensei and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
I'm probably way off the mark with it... Just something about a few of the photo's.. Especially the plane. It looks like the kind of plane used for drug smuggling.But I'm usually rubbish at these historical figures so take anything I say with a grain of salt ha!

yeah - it was somehow the "blow" movie or "narcos" tv series vibe ^^

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Don't know why but I'm getting a South American vibe from a few of the photo's so I'm going to go with a complete stab in the dark and say pablo escobar?

No. He was a European and died 55 years ago. He has appeared once before in a cropped picture in this thread, but that was quite a while ago. He's really famous.

EDIT: The pictures represent two quotes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uh huh, Studio84 and DocNo
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Got it now, it's based on the we shall fight them on the beaches, and blood, toil, tears and sweat speeches so it must be winston churchhill?

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Got it now, it's based on the we shall fight them on the beaches, and blood, toil, tears and sweat speeches so it must be winston churchhill?

Yes! The quotes are "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat," and, "we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
damn. and again in the shitter having nothing :D

this one might a bit tricky - but who knows.

Mdx

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Damn that was fast, it is Catherine zeta Jones! 1 Catherine Zeta Jones

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
an easy one i guess. especially for @marcusuk63 ^^

Svx

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Being bipolar myself, I can't help but notice that there have been disproportionately many bipolar celebrities lately: Margot Kidder, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Winston Churchill (suspected).

an easy one i guess. especially for @marcusuk63 ^^

View attachment 53109

Sid Vicious?

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Being bipolar myself, I can't help that notice that there have been unproportionally many bipolar celebrities lately: Margot Kidder, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Winston Churchill (suspected).

Sid Vicious?

bingo. was sure it is too easy.

Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Moby? I was going to make a collage riddle about him)

Reactions: Studio84 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Moby? I was going to make a collage riddle about him)

Yes, it's Moby. Well done! I didn't think anyone would solve it that quickly.

Attachments

• 456122_v9_bb.jpg
    456122_v9_bb.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Studio84 and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Guys, I'll post a puzzle, but I'll check your answers in about 20 minutes if you don't mind. I have some time left to watch the Black Snake Moan till the end
C

Reactions: marcusuk63, Studio84 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Yes, it's Axel F. I thought that one would be tricky, but I was wrong as always. :P

1227 v9 bb

Reactions: Uh huh, marcusuk63 and Studio84