• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HoFFnaRR

May 29, 2024
Got SN, not sure now, asked a gang banger to pop me in the head, he agreed, not sure now. I'm leaning now, more towards OVERDOSE, which most likely to work, y'all think? Meth, cocaine, heroin, crystal meth? Never indulged before. Thankee

• Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, DeIetedUser4739 and zjay-0v3rit!
Z

zjay-0v3rit!

takemeaway
Jun 14, 2024
Heroin is probably best for OD choice, the others would be uncomfortable. In these days heroin is hard to find so most likely it would be a fentanyl OD. If you never used before it would probably turn into another not sure now... you need to test your drugs to make sure they are the right ones. then IV (shoot up)
I wish i had a gangbanger offer lol that sounds nice

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Except heroin the other drugs u mentioned are not good choices to OD on them. Here's a lot of info about drugs and ODs.

• Informative
Reactions: zjay-0v3rit! and HoFFnaRR
H

HoFFnaRR

May 29, 2024
Thanks zjay, gangbangers where I live harvest organs and body parts from victims, for 'dark ceremonial types', with lotsa cash, who use it as type of medication, just worried how alive they'll want me to be. Heroin? maybe can-do
Except heroin the other drugs u mentioned are not good choices to OD on them. Here's a lot of info about drugs and ODs.

Thanks bunch

• Wow
Reactions: zjay-0v3rit!
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
Thanks zjay, gangbangers where I live harvest organs and body parts from victims, for 'dark ceremonial types', with lotsa cash, who use it as type of medication, just worried how alive they'll want me to be. Heroin? maybe can-do

Thanks bunch
Where is this?

H

HoFFnaRR

May 29, 2024
Where is this?
I live in Cape Town south africa
The fentanyl/heroin method would be my chosen way, after wack to the head, but I'd want a trusted shooter
I get SN from a shop down the road, assay .99 percent it says , but I'd really love some fentanyl or high purity heroin

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, zjay-0v3rit! and DeIetedUser4739