• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
I just bought some seeds online with the intention of producing my own skunk, they came from holland naturally. two years ago i did the same thing and it turned out well... lost amongst the tomato plants. I started them off indoors and then transplanted to the garden. In conclusion, i recommend it, it's a great learning curve and a great smoke if you treat the well in glass jars once picked.

• Love
Reactions: TheGoodGuy, Marawa, Pentobartbital and 3 others
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Growing outdoors can produce some great quality product. There really is no alternative for natural sunlight and if last summer is anything to go by,there's every chance of getting two decent crops.
You'll need a good hardy strain as the environment won't be consistent as it is indoors. As ever,just remember that is you use commercial nutrients,flush them well,because that stuff tastes revolting and stops it from drying properly too.

Reactions: Marawa, 406metallicblue, Pentobartbital and 1 other person
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
lost amongst the tomato plants.
Don't mix them up lol!
I grow indoors,just have 3 plants,it's good when you grow your own,you have control over strain/strenght etc.
Hope it grows well for you!

Reactions: Jc40, Pentobartbital and 406metallicblue

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
Don't mix them up lol!
I grow indoors,just have 3 plants,it's good when you grow your own,you have control over strain/strenght etc.
Hope it grows well for you!
Yes, and the fact that you have to put some effort in and wait a little, well, a lot. I just planted some seeds today they have been out in the sun. Fingers crossed. What do you grow? That's a nice idea... hybrid weed/tomatoes would make one hell of a lasagne.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jc40, Marawa, Pentobartbital and 3 others
Pentobartbital

Pentobartbital

Crumbling
Feb 25, 2019
Watch out for nutrient burn!

Have you ever tried twisting the top on a plant and making it grow out horizontally?

If for whatever reason you can't grow outside, invest in a lowrider strain. That which is crossbred with hardy ruderalis means it grows regardless of contact with sun (although it's still recommended regardless.)

Reactions: Marawa, 406metallicblue and Kyrok
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I've been thinking about growing ac/dc or a similar strain as I can't tolerate high THC and that's all I can ever find at dispensaries.

A friend dropped off a big bag of sugar leaves, fan leaves and a couple buds today... all raw as I want to try to juice raw MJ for pain.

Reactions: Jc40, Marawa, 406metallicblue and 1 other person
Pentobartbital

Pentobartbital

Crumbling
Feb 25, 2019
When I think about it, weed is a gateway drug.

To gardening. Seriously, learning to grow your own vegeatables? Having spider lilies and a small patch of tilled land where one can discover how to produce optimal landrace varieties of produce and various seasonal goods? The glory of nature unfolds when one's hand is turned unto agriculture.

The only problem I'd have cultivating marihuana is during the curative process...once you cut your crop, that's when it smells like a skunk died around one's house. I know there are guerilla growers who dry cure with clothesline and tarpaulins in the forest, but that seems like it'd be an open invitation to thieves and authorities.

I guess water curing is the way to go?

Reactions: Soon4me

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
Watch out for nutrient burn!

Have you ever tried twisting the top on a plant and making it grow out horizontally?

If for whatever reason you can't grow outside, invest in a lowrider strain. That which is crossbred with hardy ruderalis means it grows regardless of contact with sun (although it's still recommended regardless.)
I haven't tried twisting the tops, why would you want to make them grow laterally? The seeds i bought were from Sensi Seeds and feminised. I put them in normal potting compost in those pots that rot down naturally when they are moved from the sunny window sill they are on now out to the garden. I make sure they never dry out and use a little garden spray pump to keep them moist but not too wet.. The weather is very good but a bit chilly at night still so i don't know if it might be a bit too early to get them to germinate. I was reading about other ways to get the seeds to germinate like putting them in a glass of water or on paper towels but will stick to my known methods! Thanks for the advice on nutrient burn.
When I think about it, weed is a gateway drug.

To gardening. Seriously, learning to grow your own vegeatables? Having spider lilies and a small patch of tilled land where one can discover how to produce optimal landrace varieties of produce and various seasonal goods? The glory of nature unfolds when one's hand is turned unto agriculture.

The only problem I'd have cultivating marihuana is during the curative process...once you cut your crop, that's when it smells like a skunk died around one's house. I know there are guerilla growers who dry cure with clothesline and tarpaulins in the forest, but that seems like it'd be an open invitation to thieves and authorities.

I guess water curing is the way to go?
I read somewhere about leaving the cuttings to cure in glass bottles, with the lid very slightly open. This is what i did last time you can still smell the weed but it's reduced compared with having them completely out in the open for curing

Last edited:
Reactions: Pentobartbital
Pentobartbital

Pentobartbital

Crumbling
Feb 25, 2019
@406metallicblue

lateral growth makes the crop flow outwards like a bush, reducing overall height whilst providing heavier flowers of thicker density once the plant begins to bud. In some sophisticated growing booths this process is accounted for with adjustable guiding rods that are fitted into a grid of holes meant to refine the morphology of one's crop. However I wouldn't experiment unless you've already harvested once over and want to prototype yields from other methodologies.

Make sure to incorporate sufficient loam into your soil. If you don't want to purchase pre-mixed compost, you can always manufacture your own and let it ferment over time if you have bigger and more frequent harvesting schedules in mind.

As for drying out, have you ever considered a plant sitter? You can make these at home as well if so inclined.

edit: for curing in glass containers, you have to be cognizant of mould that may grow. One of the most frustrating aspects of harvesting is having one's crop ruined from infrequent inspection. Down the line it's also important periodically "burp" jars by opening them up temporarily before resealing the lids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 406metallicblue

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
@406metallicblue

lateral growth makes the crop flow outwards like a bush, reducing overall height whilst providing heavier flowers of thicker density once the plant begins to bud. In some sophisticated growing booths this process is accounted for with adjustable guiding rods that are fitted into a grid of holes meant to refine the morphology of one's crop. However I wouldn't experiment unless you've already harvested once over and want to prototype yields from other methodologies.

Make sure to incorporate sufficient loam into your soil. If you don't want to purchase pre-mixed compost, you can always manufacture your own and let it ferment over time if you have bigger and more frequent harvesting schedules in mind.

As for drying out, have you ever considered a plant sitter? You can make these at home as well if so inclined.

edit: for curing in glass containers, you have to be cognizant of mould that may grow. One of the most frustrating aspects of harvesting is having one's crop ruined from infrequent inspection. Down the line it's also important periodically "burp" jars by opening them up temporarily before resealing the lids.
Burping the jars, that made me laugh.I have a compost toilet at the house. i might try a couple of seeds in that to see what happens...