• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Thank you so much honey. Your kind words mean a lot. I just can't live without my brother, we're so much alike. He will always be the only one who understands me.

Were you close in age? I just cannot imagine what the last few weeks have been like for you, especially Christmas, without him - the one person who knew you and you thought would always be there and you could be yourself with :-(
I have one brother I am close to and he's always the other end of a text or call though we don't live nearby so I am so agonised for you to be bereft of that. I can't express it well, I'm sorry.

Reactions: sif and therhydler
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Were you close in age? I just cannot imagine what the last few weeks have been like for you, especially Christmas, without him - the one person who knew you and you thought would always be there and you could be yourself with :-(
I have one brother I am close to and he's always the other end of a text or call though we don't live nearby so I am so agonised for you to be bereft of that. I can't express it well, I'm sorry.
He was 2 years younger than me. Now I'm the only child my parents have left, so I feel guilty about wanting to ctb, but guilt is one of the reasons I DO want to ctb. Know what I mean? I just can't bear the thought of feeling guilty for everything that goes wrong in my life, for the rest of my life.....I just can't....

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
He was 2 years younger than me. Now I'm the only child my parents have left, so I feel guilty about wanting to ctb, but guilt is one of the reasons I DO want to ctb. Know what I mean? I just can't bear the thought of feeling guilty for everything that goes wrong in my life, for the rest of my life.....I just can't....

You have to do what's right for you, not for anyone else. I think there was a whole thread on this the other day? "Can you live for someone else?" I haven't read through the whole thread yet but the consensus seemed to be that you need to live for yourself - not for other people.

You must feel so horribly conflicted right now xxx with people expecting you to support your parents and be a loving "daughter" when inside you're dying because you were a SISTER and you've lost your baby brother xxx

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
You have to do what's right for you, not for anyone else. I think there was a whole thread on this the other day? "Can you live for someone else?" I haven't read through the whole thread yet but the consensus seemed to be that you need to live for yourself - not for other people.

You must feel so horribly conflicted right now xxx with people expecting you to support your parents and be a loving "daughter" when inside you're dying because you were a SISTER and you've lost your baby brother xxx
And my dad just found out that his prostate cancer is back and it has metastasized to his bones.....I'm thinking, "now wtf am I supposed to do??" I'm just so messed up......I don't want to hurt anymore....

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
And my dad just found out that his prostate cancer is back and it has metastasized to his bones.....I'm thinking, "now wtf am I supposed to do??" I'm just so messed up......I don't want to hurt anymore....

Jeeez, you poor poor thing, that is so much for any person to have to deal with. No wonder you are in such an awful place, you have so damn much on your plate right now. Message me any time you want if I can be a listening ear. Sending you a hug xxx

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Jeeez, you poor poor thing, that is so much for any person to have to deal with. No wonder you are in such an awful place, you have so damn much on your plate right now. Message me any time you want if I can be a listening ear. Sending you a hug xxx
Thank you honey, I appreciate it. Hugs to you too. Message me anytime!

deathbycakes

deathbycakes

Sep 14, 2018
i lost my love of my life—my fiancee, last june to cancer. it was sudden and unexpected; he was in a perfectly good health and always take care of himself.
at first we thought it was just a common cold, then after a month doctor said it was TBC, (weird thing is he got a rontgen scan and shown that his lungs were clean) then a month later, he had another scan and there were images of tumour on his left lung.

its so fucking weird. then doc diagnosed him with stage IV lung cancer. like wtf how? he was hospitalized for like 28 days before he went away during his sleep.

allow me to tell you a story about myself and him. i grew up in a broken family and during childhood had lots of abuse. my mother is unable to show love or empathy (i suspect there's an underlying mental condition) so i didnt feel loved. i was suicidal and agoraphobic (due to numerous trauma). can't take care of myself and unable to feel joy. untill i met him.

he changed everything in my life, he "fix" me. love me like no other and during 14 years of our relationship i only feel love and happiness. it felt like i'm the luckiest girl in the world. he's my everything and he's perfect. all my life i thought i was asexual cause i have zero interest in men. and while i prefer women from visual aspect, i have no sexual interest towards them too. but somehow he got my heart. now i know that i'm not asexual but demisexual. i can only love one person and that's him. what we have is the purest love i can imagine, like fairy-tale material.

when he moved to another world my world shattered to pieces, i barely eat (still am), can't sleep, can't function at all. i'm back to my depressed and suicidal self from before i met him. i want to ctb so bad...but.
but.
thing is from stupid religious perspective, if i ctb i can't be together again with him in the afterlife. and no matter how small and weird it is, if there's a chance i can be together again with him i'll take that bet. so i started praying everyday. but this doesn't help at all. i still feel empty. still want to die everyday. but i can't cause i don't want to risk it. plus i don't want to put my mum through having to live with the sad and shame that her daughter ctb.
so frustrating....
i read about ways to shortened one's life span and dissapointed there's no sure way to do it. now i'm slowly poisoning myself in hope that i can get something terminal from my attempt.
life sucks.

Reactions: therhydler and JOT