• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

manic-dream

manic-dream

Mar 22, 2024
Ever since learning about it I can't stop craving it. It's basically a natural burial method where you will decompose into the earth because they don't use any methods that preserve the body.

Becoming one with the earth is my dream, even if I have to be dead for it. It just sounds like the best way for me to be at peace fully while having my family be okay because I was buried at a place they can find. I was always afraid because I was scared about having a casket or needing to be cremated. At least that fear is gone now knowing about this burial method.

I just wish I could kill myself sooner. I don't know when it will be because it took years for even my first shitty attempt. I hope I get the balls for everything soon because sitting in this bed daily with no hopes of doing anything sucks beyond belief.

Like I know I will leave so much behind still but at least I can be one with the earth in the end for real now.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

• Love
Reactions: manic-dream