Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
In the whole world this site is unique. It's the only place I know where people can openly discuss this important topic. It's hard to believe that as big and diverse as the world is, the subject of self deliverance is never talked about except for hand wringing on how to stop others from doing it.

I only know of three or four countries where the freedom to choose when to die is even allowed. And yet, there exists drugs that can give anyone a peaceful death when they choose. Yet these are denied to everyone under threat of prison.

I hope not to reincarnate into this world until the freedom to peacefully choose when to die is a right of everyone on earth. This is the cruelty and stupidity of the human race, to bar others from doing what is one of the most essential and self governing things of all. This is MY body. I do with it as I choose. Others can make things very difficult for me but I refuse to be so controlled I can't even decide when to die. So I see suicide as the final seizing of my freedom, free from the government telling me what I can't do with my own body.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu, foreverfalling, ChronicPain23 and 19 others
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Forever alone
May 13, 2022
It is, and it's really painful to see so many patronising normies on the outside, who hate this site and want to close it down, without understanding how important it is for many of us to be able to express our feelings freely. The denial of the right to freely dispose of one's body is already terrible, then you add people who don't even consider us able to choose for ourselves who to talk to. But fortunately this forum is still online, and may it remain so.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, F&Inside, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
TheShyOne

TheShyOne

We all die anyway
Aug 11, 2023
I think that only difference closing this site down would bring is that the same people would still CTB but alone with no hope and without feeling that someone cares about them.😔

• Love
Reactions: tpboy, Meditation guide, swaraj and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just find it so inhumane how there is still a lack of acceptance towards the right to die in this world as it's certainly our life and our decision, not everyone wants to exist here and for many the only relief lies in death, it absolutely repulses me how providing ways to allow people leave in peace would be viewed as a crime.

Humans really are the worst species to me with how they wish to prolong more suffering by making existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape, just creating more harm with their cruel, ignorant actions.

The right to die is compassionate as it means relief from an existence we were burdened with, suicide is suffering prevention and none of us should be obligated to stay here until we die anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Kerrtu, dancesponge and Meditation guide
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
this site's been the only place i can express my feelings as of late, even aside from strictly suicidal ones. the way people talk about this site paints a much different picture than how it really is, this was one of the most accepting sites i've visited personally.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kerrtu, tpboy, Meditation guide and 3 others
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I believe people who are soon to be dead are more open and honest.